Yerkenaz (Kesha) Bayetova
2310 41st Avenue, Apt. 16B, New York, NY 11101 • ------------ • ------------
MANHATTAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, New York, NY 2014 - 2017
Master of Business Administration
• Received the Max Glantzberg Scholarship for Academic Achievement
• Final Dissertation: Targeting of Millennials: Competitive Analysis of Online vs. Brick-and-Mortar Businesses
UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2010 - 2014
Bachelors of Business Management (High Honors)
• Active competitor and member of the University Kyokoshin Karate Team (3+ years)
AXEL BEST MEDIA, New York, NY 2017 - Present
Marketing and Promotion Associate
• Manage the marketing and public relations platform across five social media accounts to develop business for film and entertainment startup.
• Assist in analyzing financing opportunities in film production projects (from those in pre-shoot script stage to those in post-production), with emphasis on potential return-on-investment (ROI).
• Manage back office functions, facilitate deal closings and plan founder’s travel and meeting logistics to optimize his face-time with directors, writers and co-producers.
JET SET EVENTS, New York, NY 2014
Marketing/Event Management Intern
• Assisted in promotion and marketing of over 35 events with 100+ attendees. Many events included VIP and celebrity appearances.
• Worked closely with Jet Set’s owners to develop new customers and create fun and effective bespoke events that would generate repeat clients.
• Drafted promotional and marketing material and sourced and contacted potential attendees to drive attendance.
• Collected post-event feedback to ensure client satisfaction and gauge potential repeat business.
XEROX CORPORATION, Almaty, Kazakhstan 2013
• Translated over 100 technical documents from Russian/Kazakh to English and from English to Russian/Kazakh.
• Standardized in-house office equipment terms among three languages – Russian, Kazakh and English.
• Provided real-time Russian to English and English to Russian translations during client meetings.
INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES
• Charity Work: Kiwanis Down Syndrome Centre, Kuala Lumpur; Kechara Soup Kitchen, Kuala Lumpur. 2014
• Athletics: Avid squash player, skier and yoga practitioner.
• Languages: Fluent in Russian, Kazakh and English.
• Prizes: First place: 2007 Kazakh Languages Competition, an annual competition among all students in Kazakhstan.
• Technology Skills: Microsoft Office Suite; Point of Sale Software; use of Cyrillic keyboard systems.
management, admin, event, coordinator