Sitting for California Bar Examination, July 2019
UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, CA
LL.M. anticipated, May 2018
Activities: Working on International Justice Project at UCLA
Moscow State University of Law (MSAL), Moscow, Russia
Bachelor’s Degree in International Law, summa cum laude, 2018 (GPA: 3.8)
Honors: Red Diploma
Publications: “Priority of the Russian Constitutional Court rulings over the decisions of the European Court of Human Rights” Collection of Conference Traditions and innovations in Modern Russian Legal System Articles, 2017, Vol 1, pp. 497-498
“The New Status of Legal Entities in the Russia Federation Systematic Alterations of the Legislation” Collection of Conference Traditions and innovations in Modern Russian Legal System Articles, 2015, Vol. 1, pp. 408-409
“Russia at a turning-point: society and power during the reign of Alexander the Third” Collection of “Person and Society” Conference Articles, 2014, Vol. 1, pp. 22-33
OOO Effective Business Decisions, Moscow, Russia
Head of Legal Department, July 2016 – July 2018
• Drafted contracts and other legal documents.
• Explained law and gave general legal advice.
• Settled disputes and supervised agreements.
• Performed legal research and discovery to gather evidence.
• Presented cases in the court of law and administrative hearings.
Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia
• Worked at the Ministry (prepared answers to citizens’ petitions, overlooked other ministries acts submitted for review, participated in drafting the first special investment contract)
• Drafted memorandums and contracts.
• Provided general legal advice to citizens.
• Russian (native)
• English (proficient)
• Spanish (upper-intermediate)
• German (intermediate)