Customer service/ Sales expert
● -Skilled Sales Associate with 8-year track record of success.
Adept at maintaining professional and calm demeanor
under pressure. Motivated professional which excels in
high-volume environments where knowledge, composure
and interpersonal abilities are keys to success.
● -Driven Customer Service expert/Sales offering 8 years in
retail sales and management. Passionate leader adept at
developing highly-motivated teams through coaching,
mentoring and communicating productively.
● - Dedicated customer service professional with history of
success achieving customer satisfaction, retention and
referrals through the continuous provision of top quality
services and support. Blending strong analytical and
communication skills to identify and address the individual
needs of clients, recommending and effectively promoting
products in alignment with preferences. Strategically
driving full sales lifecycles, overseeing efforts of teams
across high-traffic retail environments
● - Knowledgeable and dedicated customer service
professional with extensive experience in any industry.
Solid team player with outgoing, positive demeanor and
proven skills in establishing rapport with clients. Motivated
to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to
company success. Specialize in quality, speed and process
optimization. Articulate, energetic and results-oriented
with exemplary passion for developing relationships,
cultivating partnerships and growing businesses.
● - Computer-savvy with unparalleled skills in customer
relations, task prioritization and time management.
Motivated to address technical concerns head-on, develop
proactive solutions and implement corrections with
● Eager Front Desk Associate with 2 years of experience.
Adept at multitasking and remembering customer details.
7414 Universal Drive, Houston,
● Fluent in English and Spanish
● Strategic sales knowledge
● Consistently meets sales goals
● Customer expectations
● Negotiation trained
● Product promotions
● Exceptional time management
● Upselling techniques
● Employee relations
● Multi-line phone talent
● Stock management
● Sale expertise
● Receiving support
● Staff education and training
● Quick learner
● Warehousing functions
● Money handling abilities
Knowledgeable about bookkeeping and successful at
keeping an organized and professional workspace.
● Talented Sales Associate effective at multi-tasking and
maintaining a friendly attitude under pressure. Efficiently
builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers
while consistently achieving individual Sales goals.
● Punctual retail sales professional focused on exceeding
expectations and building customer loyalty. Flexible
schedule and strong mathematical aptitude.
TITLE Boxing Club - Sales Counselor
08/2018 - Current
● Maintained connections with clients to encourage repeat
business and referrals.
● Delivered positive, effective sales presentations.
● Met all monthly and quarterly sales goals.
● Managed contracts, negotiations and all aspects of sales to
finalize purchases and exceed customer expectations.
● Boosted brand awareness implemented promotional
campaigns and employed sales tactics for Title Boxing
● Identified client needs, built relationships and overcame
objections to drive sales.
Coles Vintage Flea Market - Booth Manager
08/2011 - Current
● Flea Market booth - Family business operator, My family
owns a custom t-shirt business, they have ran multiple
booths since the 90s at most flea markets in Houston, I have
had my own booth at the flea market since about 14 years
old or so, I also manage the whole sale aspect of our
business by going to different flea markets and selling
wholesale to vendors who would like to add our shirts to
● Supervised and directed all merchandise and shipment
● Determined customer needs by asking relevant questions
and listening actively to the responses.
● Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout
desk and displays.
● Followed merchandising guidelines to present visually
● Actively pursued personal learning and development
La Fitness - Front Desk, Sales rep
04/2018 - Current
● Working front desk, if no sale counselor is available then i
show them around the gym and show them the use of
● Greeting new customers and current members with a smile
and cheerful attitude, making sure im calling members who
need membership renewals and owe money for the month.
● I've been recognized by many members and managers for
my above and beyond customer service and as well as my
● Resolved customer issues quickly and notified managers
immediately when problems escalated.
● Promptly answered multi-line phone system and greeted
● Welcomed patrons and immediately offered assistance by
asking open-ended questions.
● Reported facility and room maintenance problems to
appropriate personnel for immediate remediation.
● Directed incoming calls to internal personnel and
departments, routing to best-qualified entity to respond to
● Volunteered to help with special projects, assuming a
variety of tasks and duties.
Nrgize Lifestyle Cafe, LA Fitness Greenway - Team Lead
05/2016 - 12/2018
● Making sure new employees get properly trained in great
customer service and attention to detail when it comes to
customer request, making personal connections with
customers, most customers are regulars so making sure
their needs are met are important.
● Followed all cleanliness and sanitation procedures.
● Created unique juice blends and recipes.
● Described menu items and daily specials to customers.
● Recruited, hired and trained staff on bar practices,
customer service standards and productivity strategies,
which provided improvement over prior onboarding
● Assisted in preparing dining room for special upcoming
functions, including decorating and generating and
printing out special group menus using POS
● Resolved guest complaints quickly and efficiently.
● Prepared and maintained inventory records.
Mikes World Wide Inc - Warehouse Associate
08/2015 - 02/2016
● Working the warehouse, pulling orders and working with
Microsoft excel, as well as some days working in the front
of the store helping customers with their decisions when it
came to our products.
● Ensured warehouse accessibility and safety for customer
● Kept warehouse clean and organized to maximize team
efficiency and productivity.
● Organized boxes and products in the warehouse to
● Built relationships with customers to ensure continued
● Handled daily customer service aspects, including
maintaining positive and ongoing relationships with
external customers and freight partners.
● Shipped material and performed boxing, packing, labeling
and preparation of any related documents.
Finish Line - Sales Associate
04/2015 - 12/2015
● Working sales floor, making sure the stock room was in
proper shape and organized for the next day, upselling on
shoe products and socks, working major holidays and back
to school shopping as well
● Generated brand awareness and positive product
impressions to increase sales.
● Up-sold and cross-sold products effectively, driving sales
and increasing revenue.
● Ensured efficient and timely replenishment of sales floor
● Used consultative sales approach to understand customer
needs and recommend relevant offerings.
● Provided excellent customer service to cultivate loyalty and
● Completed setup, breakdown and product preparation for
promotional displays and in-store demonstrations.
● Engaged customers warmly and provided immediate and
● Improved operational efficiencies while managing work
requests, store inventory, equipment transactions, new
purchase orders and pricing needs.
Alief Elsik high school :graduate 2015
College: Houston Commhnity College : business and business marketing (working on degree)
Sales, customer service, guest relations, business, marketing,