------------ * ------------ * 7363 Cayton HOUSTON, TX 77061
Professional Summary: Bilingual customer service and call center professional with over 40 years of experience. Seeking new opportunity to share and implement high standards of customer service with a new team remotely.
Remote Customer Service Rep, Titan Technologies Ft Walton Beach, Fl 32548 Apr 2020 -2020
Information Specialist, Harris County Appraisal District, Houston, TX Apr 2019 – Mar 2020
Customer Service Representative, Aetna Inc, Houston, TX Oct 2018 – Apr 2019
Customer Service Representative, Southwestern Bell Telecom, Houston, TX Nov 1995 - Mar 2018
Communications Specialist, US Navy, Houston, TX Apr 1978 - Mar 13, 1993
• Answering telephone calls in a professional, courteous and empathetic manner, controlling the tone and outcome of each call.
• Assisted customers with reemployment claims remotely.
• Served information specialist and a public relations representative
• Communicate procedures and important deadlines
• Provide professional service to English and Spanish speaking customers
• Operate a PC Operate ACD telephone equipment standard office equipment
• As a liaison supported technicians with trouble issues with one-line assistance contacting internal departments and or customers to clarify information and identify problems and be able to expedite resolution.
• Convey ideas and facts clearly and concisely making effective use of voice control and grammar.
• Identify problem accounts by obtaining the necessary information from customers and following office procedures for handling and executing correct resolution
• Extensive experience and familiarity with insurance/Medicare, telecommunications and naval operations
• Trained and rehearsed with major applications of Microsoft office (outlook, word ,excel)
University of Houston, Communications major coursework, Houston, TX
Sul Ross State University, Communication coursework, Alpine, TX
Navy Telecommunications School, Competency-based Qualification, San Diego, CA
Stephen F. Austin High School, Diploma, Houston, TX
Proven Skills & Abilities
Service Orientation — Striving for ways to help people and taking extra steps to make sure my client’s needs are met. Effective communication both written and verbal English and Spanish
Critical Thinking — Analytical in problem solving and research
Persuasion — Instrumental in assessing and determining clients’ needs or behavior.
Knowledge — Window operating system, personal computer, standard office equipment data entry
Time Management — Communicates procedures and important deadlines.
Verbal Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas.
Verbal Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.