11 Cross St. Greenwich, CT 06831
Highly motivated, meticulous, and hardworking with every project. Exceptional people skills, positive attitude and strong ability to effectively communicate with clients and other employees. Reliable, consistent, and committed to client satisfaction. Dedicated to upholding the standard of the company by focusing on maintaining quality performance with all tasks and responsibilities.
DEVITA ANDERSEN PARTNERS, LLC FEBRUARY 2015 – JANUARY 2018
• Answered busy phone line and directed to designated employee.
• Managed complicated schedules and itineraries.
• Effectively controlled the release of proprietary and confidential information for general client lists.
• Reviewed and provided comments on the adequacy of documents and took necessary steps to cure any deficiencies.
• Created PowerPoint presentations.
• Formatted schedules, managed filing and other clerical work.
• Collected and prepared detailed financial research for upcoming proposals and presentations.
WILLIAM JENNINGS BRYAN DORN VA MEDICAL CENTER SEPTEMBER 2013 – NOVEMBER 2014
• Generated awareness and developed participation within the local community through the creation of events.
• Transported patients to and from treatment, focused on the specific needs of each patient, ensuring they had all necessary paperwork and determining which office/service would best meet their needs.
• Filed and organized high volumes of charts and paperwork.
PAT A CAKE PLAYSCHOOL SUMMERS 2011 – 2013
• Observed and documented behaviors and actions.
• Received high remarks for creativity of classroom lesson plans and instructional techniques from students, parents, and faculty.
• Created and enforced child-based hands-on curriculum to promote student interest and receptive learning.
• Performed student background reviews to develop tailored lessons based on student needs.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
Graduated December 2014
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE, NORWALK COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Expected Completion January 2019
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) WordPress SEO
• Able to manage and implement Social Media Campaigns
• Experience with writing marketing materials/presentations/persuasive communications
• Familiar with writing technical/legal/business reports
• Punctual and efficient with time management
• Cultivate relationships built on trust, respect, and integrity in the workplace
• Excellent problem-solving skills that lend to negotiating and resolving differences amongst coworkers or clients and the ability to seek creative alternatives when necessary
• Excel in analyzing and adjusting work procedures for maximum efficiency
• Detail oriented and effective at multitask management
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Cooperative and work well on a team, always willing to provide support or fill in when necessary
• Effective at using proper phone and email etiquette
• Excel in training, leading, and motivating people
• EMT Certified and limited experience with EMR/EHR Systems
Office Manager, Office Assistant, Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Project Coordinator