SHAUNA ONYEBUCHI, LPC-I
2508 Enfield Rd. apt 20 Austin, TX 78703 xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx
Objective: To obtain the position of Counselor for Dr. Tania Glenn & Associates
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• I have effectively managed crisis intervention with clients with depression, anxiety, and relationship issues.
• I assessed clients’ needs and constructed and implemented treatment plans to meet client goals.
• I have competently worked with a diverse demographic of clients.
Georgetown Behavioral Health Institute June 2018-Present
Psychiatric Case Manager
• Meeting patients in multidisciplinary treatment team sessions (including the medical provider, and therapist) to assess patient’s presenting issues and inpatient and outpatient needs.
• For adolescent patients; facilitating clear communication of treatment, discharge, and aftercare plans to guardians.
• Researching resources that patients will qualify for post inpatient treatment.
• Communicating with family and friends to gather collateral information on patients’ circumstances as well as communicating details of patients’ treatment and planning for patients’ hospital discharge.
• Scheduling follow-up appointments with behavioral health specialists for patients as well as finding housing for those who are displaced.
• Coordinating transportation for patients hospital discharge.
Capital Area Counseling, Austin, Texas January 2017-December 2017
• Administer intake sessions with new clients and identify initial GAF score
• Provide 50 minute individual and couples therapy sessions for 8-10 clients per week.
• Communicate with clients about future appointments and facilitate all scheduling/rescheduling.
• Provide information about other community resources relevant to clients’ goals/wellbeing.
• Participate in weekly individual and group supervision meetings.
• Write clinical process notes for clients outlining the contents of each session.
• Communicate effectively with reception staff to notify of any changes in the schedule.
• Promptly communicate any clinical concerns with the Director at CAC, and my supervisor.
• Participate in process groups/workshops.
ShipStation, Austin, Texas August 2015- August 2017
• Use Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets for processing employee annual receipts.
• Gather physical and electronic employee annual receipts and prepare them for processing.
• Accurately update maintain, and organize physical and electronic vendor and customer files.
• Accurately update maintain, and organize physical and electronic permanent files, and payroll files.
• Update and maintain an accurate report of computer models and serial numbers assigned to employees.
• Assemble employee new-hire packets & employee I-9 personal files.
• Distribute mail to employees.
• Identify whether pending bills have been paid on NetSuite (accounting software) and file invoices.
-St. Edwards University December 2017
Master of Arts in Counseling Major: Licensed Professional Counselor
-The University of Texas at Austin May 2015
B.A., Psychology Minor in Business Administration
LPC-I, counselor, therapist, mental health