449 Rosemont CT Hiram, GA 30141
Attentive customer service representative with three years of experience achieving customer service satisfaction and customer retention goals. Independent and a knowledgeable team player seeking a role offering increased responsibility.
• Verbal and Nonverbal Communication Skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time management
• Creative learning strategies
• Microsoft Word Software skills
• Adobe Software skills
• Entry photography skills
Student Assistant Librarian February 2019 – Present
Clayton State University – Morrow, GA
• Completing front desk responsibility’s such as assigned task, checking in and out patrons for study rooms and library equipment.
• Keeping the library neat and organized while library customer are present
• Assisting library customers with finding reference material and technology concerns
Sales Photographer November 2018 - January 2019
Picture People - Kennesaw, GA
• Booked and confirmed appointment for customers
• Greeted and checked in customer upon arrival
• Made daily sales goals and processed transactions
• Took professional pictures
• Maintained a friendly environment for employees and customers
Sales Representative July 2018 – November 2018
Old Navy - Hiram, GA
• Immediately addressed problems with customer accounts to promote quick resolution.
• Prepared outgoing shipments
• Answered questions regarding the store and merchandise
• Worked collaboratively in team environment.
• Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts
Clayton State University
Bachelor of Science in Integrative Studies Expected May 2021
• Concentration in Communication & Media Studies
• Minor in Marketing
marketing, public relation, social media, sales, digital marketing, internship