Corin Jones Resumes
CORIN B. JONES
4954 Shipp Road Residence xxx-xxx-xxxx
Powder Springs, Georgia 30127 xxx-xxx-xxxx Cell xxx-xxx-xxxx
Over the course of my education and training, I have also participated in extracurricular activities such as working as an extra and a PA for a film on set. I’ve worked on a live news set at 11 Alive as a cameraman and for shows that they have recorded there. I’ve done video shooting and editing work for LifeStream.tv. I have also done work at my old high school, which involved being a part of a production team. Our team was responsible for filming sports practices and games. We filmed live Football and Basketball games. Afterwards we would collaborate and edit our material into highlights to be previewed by players and coaches. Football and Basketball games were aired on Live TV and our team would operate the Live Production cameras. I have also done work at my church Word of Faith. We broadcast a live service every Sunday and Thursday. Aspects of the production include lighting, core camera work, audio, directing, and TD. Overall, I have a total of 10+ years of experience in this field. My core strengths include, but are not limited to the following:
• Accomplished in Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Avid, After Effects, and Pro-Tools
• Video and Motion capturing with Television Production Cameras
• Working with a group to achieve a common goal
• Flexibility, Creativity, and Positivity
CHATTAHOOCHEE TECHNICAL COLLEGE; Marietta, Georgia
Video & TV Production, Associates Degree
MCEACHERN HIGH SCHOOL; Powder Springs, Georgia
THE ART INSTITUTE OF ATLANTA; Sandy Springs, Georgia
Digital Film & Television Production, Bachelors Degree
MCEACHERN HIGH SCHOOL, Powder Springs, Georgia 2013-2016
Football Video Camera Crew
• Traveled with the football team and learned the various camera basics to filming football games and football practices.
• Interacting with different Football Teams, Coaches, Film Crews and learned how to edit the footage captured by cameras.
WORD OF FAITH WORHIP CATHEDRAL, Austell, Georgia 2008-Present
Video Ministry Camera Crew
• Learned the basics of directing, lighting, and mentored small groups of new recruits on the basic camera shots and technics.
• Learned how to use professional handheld and stationary cameras and filmed a live taped Television Show.
CHICK-FIL-A, Marietta, Georgia 2016-2018
• Working in a fast paced restaurant environment in the production of food to Chick-Fil-A guidelines, standards, and safety requirements.
• Aiding and serving customers to their request and needs.
LIFESTREAM.TV, Powder Springs, Georgia 2017-Present
Business Sales/Production Crew
• Production in this service involves shooting interviews, Special events, concerts, shooting and directing live shows, and being a part of a team to complete a common goal.
• Using my editing and graphic and selling skills to best serve the company and to create a brand
• Working with customers to sell products and services based off their needs or wants.
• Bargaining, Negotiation, Competitive in being the best that there is to offer as far as quality, price, and services.
Sprint Corporate/Retail, Bussiness & Marketing, Powder Springs, Georgia 2018-Present
• Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of Sprint's devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing Sprint-customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment.
• Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint Brand.
• Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals.
• Accurately sets up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store.
• Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues.
PAGE TWO CORIN B. JONES
Kevin Johnson, Video Director
Michael Upshaw, Company President
Bryan Jacobson, Film Coordinator
Production, Editing, Directing, Producing, Mass Media