Computer Science student
------------ | ------------|www.linkedin.com/in/brittanyabrahams7/
Inquisitive, energetic computer science student skilled in leadership, with a strong foundation in math, programming, cross-platform coding. Seeking to leverage solid development skills with a focus on collaboration, communication, passion, and creativity as a product manager for a technology company.
University at Albany, Albany, NY May, 2019 (Expected)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Activities and Societies: IEEE Computer Society, ASSIST Programming Club, Base64
Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, NY May, 2016
Associate Degree in Biology
COURSEWORK & TECHNICAL PROJECTS
Relevant Courses – Discrete Structures, Data Structures, Program Hardware/Software Interface, Object Oriented Programming, Software Engineering, Computer Hardware
Software – Microsoft Office applications
Operating Systems – Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Cloud Databases – AWS
Omedym, Albany, NY September 2018 – Present
Product Delivery Intern
• Worked across product management and program management discipline to assist in delivering features and enhancements for Omedym’s platform.
University at Albany Student Association, Albany, NY August 2018 – December 2018
Information Technology Intern
• Updated the school's website using Java, HTML, and Squarespace. Also, helped troubleshoot computers around the office.
iD Tech, New York, NY May 2018 – August 2018
• Led children through various coding projects in Scratch, littleBits, and Cozmo. These programs helped students become familiar with programming vocabulary and commands.
CUTCO Cutlery, Albany, NY October 2017 – December 2017
Telephone Sales Representative
• Discussed product options with potential customers and processed telephone orders
• Demonstrated products for clients and solicited further leads based on online demos
product management, time management, organization, leadership, java