• Hard-working communication & social media specialist with 5+ years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies/Mass Media from Bellevue University. Maintained 3.7 GPA.
• Promotions assistant & social media coordinator at iHeart Media, Dallas, TX
• Promotions coordinator and PR representative for Chaplin School of hospitality in Miami, FL
• Bilingual: Spanish & English, with 6+ years of medical & legal interpreting & Translation experience
• Managed a music band’s social media and raised their audience by 80% in one month
February 2017-September 2018
Promotions Assistant/Social Media Coordinator, iHeart Media, Dallas, TX
• Created events & promotions recap
• Expanded Facebook & Instagram site while increasing followers by 50%
• organized and managed events for radio stations,
• Maintained social media content development by coordinating and implementing social media marketing communication
• Created events & manage travel bookings, book and find artists and talent on sight, work with promotions & advertising groups to create exciting promotions ideas, record and take pictures for iHeart Media website and all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter,
• Managed public relations & media affairs
• Scheduled talent & attend promotions events including concerts, sales events, and any promotional events, provided promotions presentations to clients and talent,
• Plan & execute all promotions for iHeart Media stations.
• Maintaining personal and professional relationships with clients and listeners.
• Assisted in promoting and marketing of 3 radio stations and local businesses.
Spanish Legal & Medical Interpreter, Certified Languages International- Remote position
• Translated spoken passages from one language into another
• Helped patients and families through individual and group conferences to understand, accept and follow medical recommendations.
• Followed ethical codes that protected company polices & patient privacy
• Scheduled legal & medical appointments for patients and physicians
• Assisted during medical and legal hearings, appointments, & discharge instructions
Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies Bellevue University May 2019
Minor: Mass Media Omaha, NE
Graduation- May 28, 2019
Preparation for event planning, entertainment publicity, advertising, promotions, public relations & social media management.
• Bilingual: Spanish & English
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and public relation skills
• Detail Oriented
• Developing and working with social media channels
• Brand Management and Marketing
• Writing using proper grammar
• Understand current and emerging social media channels
• Professional level experience in social media and journalism • Proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HTML, CSS, and Microsoft Outlook.
• Event planning experience
• PR/ Community Affairs
• Editing and proof-reading skills
• Develop strategic communication plans
• Reporting on social media performance indicators
• Using ethical search engine optimization techniques to increase visibility and tragic
Promotions coordinator, Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami, FL, (2015-2016)
• Managed public relations of school program
• Managed social media and content management
• Oversaw multimedia events & coordination