-Strong work ethic
•Ms. Harris is a highly skilled problem solver with a passionate and ambitious drive, and an extensive background in Customer Service, Sales, and
1). Innovative Client Connections • Account Manager • Employed from June 2018 to December 2018
- Began as an In-store Marketing Representative
- Trained in Brand Management
- Marketing and sales for Fortune 500 clients
+ Direct TV, AT&T, YES Energy
- Implementing Marketing Strategies
- Promoted to Account Manager
- Training in sales for new representatives
- Store Production and Compliance
- Development of new Marketing strategies
- Group management
- Problem solving for in-store customer service affairs
2). Spartan Linen Services • Office Secretary • Employed from September 2016 to December 2018.
- Phone calls from customers and potential clients for linen orders
- Organizing and filing customer accounts and Vendor PO’s.
- Billing of all laundry rentals purchased by Michigan State University
- Assisting customers who come into the retail area of the linen store
- Communicating with customers over email and by phone who have specific concerns about received linen.
- Entering Employee records into System I
- Creating and adjusting employee schedules
- Delivering orders to workers on the factory floor
- Organizing and filing employee time sheets
- Adjusting errors in the billing system
- Filing and or properly disposing of confidential paperwork
- Flexibility between the office and work floor
- Posting notices and reminders for important events
3). Spartan Linen Services • Laundry Worker • Employed from September 2016 and promoted to higher office.
- Performing linen services on industrial equipment
- Acting as a member of a team, organizing linens
- Individually responsible for organizing and staging items that are supposed to be shipped out of the factory every day
- Was promoted to an office position due to diligence, effectiveness, assiduity, flexibility, and willingness to grow and improve.
4). Bucharest Grill • Cashier/Waitress/Hostess • Employed from July 2014 to August 2016.
- Taking phone orders for pick up, delivery, and catering
- Entering orders into the system
- Greeting and waiting on customers
- Suggesting new or sale items to increase customer orders
- Handling monetary and credit payments
- Organizing team duties at the end of shift
- Keeping count of inventory
- Endorsing the restaurant to increase sales
- Ensuring customers were being properly waited on in restaurant and for catering orders
Bachelor's Degree • Michigan State University • Broadcast Journalism Graduation date: May 2020.
- Michigan State University’s College of Communication Arts and Sciences.
- Majoring in Broadcast Journalism : grade point average - 3.5.
Volunteer Experience or Leadership
- Fundraising Coordinator on the Executive Board of a prestigious dance team at Michigan State University.
- Assistant Performance Director of the same team.
- Volunteer Experience includes: The Annual AIDS walk, American Cancer Society’s Stride for Breast Cancer, Greening Of Detroit, Haven House (mentoring), Spartan Day of Service, Sexton High School (mentoring)
Customer service, sales, receptionist, front desk, call center, representative