Kimberly High School, Kimberly, ID
High School Diploma, May 2015
College of Southern Idaho, Twin Falls, ID
• Food Processing – Controls and Instrumentation Associates in Applied Science, May 2018
• Automation Engineering Associates in Applied Science, May 2018
• Yellow Belt in Lean Six Sigma, May 2018
• Automation Engineering Basic Technical Certificate, January 2017
• Automation Engineering Intermediate Technical Certificate, May 2017
• Food Processing Basic Technical Certificate, January 2016
• Food Processing Intermediate Technical Certificate, May 2016
• Certificate of Operations of Hyster and Pallet Truck, November 2015
• OSHA 30 Hour Safety and Heath Certificate, December 2015
Placed 1st in Skills USA Mechatronics in ID, competed in KY at Nationals and placed 4th in the Nation.
On track to graduate in May of 2018 with a Food Processing – Controls Associates Degree and an Automation Engineering Associates Degree.
COLUMBIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY, Twin Falls, ID
Delivery Driver/Warehouse, Jun 2018 – Current
Help in the process of selecting items on a purchase order to be delivered or shipped out
Receiving freight as well as checking in, placing in correct homes, and filling preexisting orders
Assist customers in finding parts they need, or ordering them in for them
PRO WEST ENGINEERING
Shop Assistant, July 2017 – Dec 2017
• Assist in the building of P&ID Skids.
• Metal work, including grinding, cutting and assembling.
• Painting on many different surfaces.
• Use company vehicles to deliver items, pickup items and retrieve items.
• Helping to ensure that our projects got done on time
FAMILY DOLLAR, Kimberly, ID
Cashier, Jun 2015 – Oct 2017
Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
Trusted by company to handle money.
Greet customers and assist them with their individual wants and/or needs.
Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
Learn quickly, but asks questions
Communicate well with others
Basic computer skills
Troubleshooting PLCs and different mechanical devices
Engineer, Versatile, Remote, Flexible