Clinical research coordinator
California State University, Fullerton Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
August 2013 - May 2017
ProScience Research Group, Culver City, CA November 2018 - Current Clinical Research Coordinator/ Recruitment Specialist
● Planning, executing, and assuring the quality of assigned clinical trials in the phase II-IV Department including psychiatry, internal medicine, and neuroscience indications.
● Supervising all protocol procedures, chart preparation, and recording, completing case report forms; conducting histories, vital signs, ECG, laboratory tests, performing clinical assessments including psychometric and neuropsychosocial test batteries and dispensing medication.
● Recruitment for potential patients and thoroughly filter through eligible patients.
The Catch, Anaheim, CA September 2014 - November 2018 Server
● Providing guests with knowledge of our food and beverage options while executing excellent steps of service.
● Attention to detail in the areas of cash handling, verbal communication with guests, staff, and kitchen, as well as catering to guest desires.
● Working in a fast paced environment, growing and challenging my prior knowledge, and working in a team setting.
Orange Unified School District, Orange, CA Substitute Teacher ● Emergency 30 - day teaching permit for substitute teaching.
October 2017 - November 2018
Aid students in understanding a subject matter, provide skills required for programmed lessons, and purposeful training
for the classroom assigned.
Turning Points Counseling, Brea, CA January 2017 – May 2017 Intern, Supervisor Assistant
● Attended supervision of MFT interns and analyzed any red flags and discussed differing therapy techniques.
● Spoke with clients over the phone about distressing situations and guided them to a fitting therapist.
California State University, Fullerton March 2014 – April 2017 Student Assistant/ Student Researcher
● Acquired and organized research data from samples of the population.
● Worked with other Universities on planning, designing and analyzing multiple research studies.
● Conducted research on twin studies.
● Completed a research project on Twin Loss Bereavement, which was presented in Sacramento at the Western Psychological Association in April 2017.
Casa Youth Shelter, Los Alamitos, CA January 2016 - May 2016 Fieldworker
● Non - profit organization focused on sheltering youth runaways and helped create a stable and welcoming environment.
● Established a success plan for our junior and senior status youth following life after high school.
● Participated in outreach within the community to bring awareness of high school runaways.