Christopher Hernandez Professional Resume
Christopher Tyler Hernandez
26900 242nd Avenue SE ~ Maple Valley, WA 98038 ~------------ ~ ------------
Bachelor of Arts in Law and Justice Sept 2015- June 2019
Specialty: Criminal Justice
Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA, 98926
Dean’s List 2017 – Present
Persona Nutrition (Nestle), Snoqualmie, Washington January 2020 – Present
• Maintain and troubleshoot equipment.
• Sustain and expedite dispense machine operation.
• Monitor vitamin stock and packaging materials to ensure precise order quantities.
• Manage the operation workflow between each department.
• Scan and label each order utilizing the shipping software.
Kennewick Police Department, Kennewick, Washington July – November 2019
Basic Law Enforcement Academy – Police Officer Recruit
• Learned the elements of criminal law and procedures.
• Maximized cultural awareness expertise and communicative measures.
• Explored a multitude of investigative avenues to conduct proper criminal investigations.
• Showcased proficiency in defensive tactics techniques.
• Tested various strategies and de-escalation tactics under crisis intervention.
CWU Housing Department, Ellensburg, Washington 2017-2019 (Full academic term)
• Reported any concerns or disciplinary actions regarding the residents and facilitate conflict resolution through collaborative methods.
• Arranged community meetings to build a cohesive unit among residents.
• Developed educational and social programs for a building of 184 residents.
• Served as a resource to residents in academic and social distress.
• Assisted in an on call duty rotation to respond to resident crisis and concerns.
Moses Lake Police Department, Moses Lake, Washington Summer 2018 (July-August)
• Participated in a ride-along program for education of Officer tactics and strategies.
• Analyzed data focusing on reoffending criminals to decipher successful crime control practices that could reduce the recidivism rate.
• Developed narrowly focused, research-based solutions to deter criminal misconduct for the safety of the community.
CWU Catering Services, Ellensburg, Washington 2015-2017 (During school year)
• Provided support to customers by engaging in quick deliveries and well-organized meal preparations.
LEP-RE-KON Marts, INC., Othello, Washington Summer 2015-2018
• Supported multiple departments including inventory and services to ensure store compliance procedures and overall customer satisfaction.
United States Hispanic Leadership Institute - Conference attendee February 2019
Indian Student Association - Member October – June 2019
LatinX Club - Member September – June 2019
First Generation Student Organization - Senator/Member May – September 2018
MECHA Club - Member February – May 2016
Languages: Fluent in English, Intermediate speaking level in Spanish.