530 Laurel Oaks Lane, Milton, GA 30004 |------------ | ------------
Hard working professional with 7+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of back office operations, confidential correspondence, and customer service. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill an executive or administrative role at your company.
Skills & Abilities
– I am a visionary who takes charge and knows how to get ideas off the ground.
– Able to quickly grasp issues and attend to details while maintaining a clear view of the big picture.
– Effectively juggles multiple or several projects and tasks, ensuring a timely completion.
– Creative, resourceful and flexible. Able to adapt to changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude and a consistently strong and professional work ethic.
– Able to establish rapport with customers and colleagues as well as motivating colleagues in order to achieve organizational success.
– Makes all decisions with clients best interest as a priority with primary goal to noticeable improve all clients’ day to day life.
– Loyal and trustworthy. Respectful of clients privacy and ensures extreme discretion to all private and confidential information.
Executive Administrative Assistant, The Mahoney Group, LLC. June 2014 – July 2020
– Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
– Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
– Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, managing database systems, and scheduling all appointments.
– File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
– Open sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
– Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee board and other meetings.
– Manage and maintain executive’s schedule.
– Supervise and train other colleagues and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
– Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
– Prepare memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet or presentation software.
Personal Assistant, Private CFP March 2016 – June 2018
– Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties, or take messages.
– Greeted visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
– Read and analyzed incoming memos and determine their significance as well as plan their distribution.
– Oversaw the upkeep and care of the clients’ properties.
– Provided around the clock personal assistance to client; responsibilities included overseeing meal service, laundry service shopping and errands as well as scheduled doctor appointments.
– Coordinated activities for family get-together’s.
– Scheduled minor travel arrangements and itineraries.
– Handled vehicle maintenance and car washes/cleanings.
Kennesaw State University – Kennesaw, GA – Associates in Science
Kennesaw State University – Kennesaw, GA – 31/2 years of school
Owner at The Mahoney Group, LLC.