Christine Huynh's Resume
Phone: ------------ | Email: ------------ | ------------/in/christinehuynh
An internship would offer a tremendous opportunity for me to integrate my engineering and scientist/researcher abilities to develop and expand on a product that will be able to positively impact the peoples’ lives.
University of California, San Diego Graduation: June 2020
Bachelor of Science, Nanoengineering Focus: Mechanical Engineering
Skills & Abilities
Software: MATLAB, Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
Industrial: Technical Writing (SOPs, Reports), EH&S standards, Statistical Analysis, Statistical Modelling, Aseptic Technique, Sterilization, Molecular Biology Techniques.
Organization, Time Management, Team Leading, Receptive, Task Oriented, Project Management, Communication, Flexibility
Intern, Undergraduate Researcher, Something Group April 2018 – June 2020
· Lead a team of undergraduate researchers to model formation and collapse of cavitation bubbles through Schlieren technique and Shimadzu High Speed Video
· Apply analysis of shockwave patterns, temperature gradients, and sonoluminescence to produce novel water heating and purification methods.
· Report findings and conclusions to Primary Investigator through technical reports and presentations.
· Produce SOPs compliant to UCSD EH&S policies and perform experimentation according to written policy.
Intern, Chemical Synthesis April 2011 – March 2011
· Maintained laboratory equipment to biological standards through sterilization (autoclave) and aseptic techniques.
· Executed experimentation producing organic compounds and monitoring compound stability.
· Assisted staff scientist with experimentation, data analysis, and report production.
· Reported findings to respective scientists and supervisors through ISO 9001 compliant data documentation, deviations, and nonconforming data.
Resident Assistant June 2018 – June 2020
UCSD, Dining & Hospitality
· Collaborate with head of departments to determine areas of deficiency and provide corrective actions.
· Communicate with community leaders, vendors, and departments heads to successfully manage community events for student collaboration and networking.
· Conduct internal and external audits of students to ensure compliance and documenting nonconformance.