Email: ------------ Phone:------------
University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO May 2017-Present
Post-Baccalaureate Health Professions Program
• Overall GPA: 3.97/4.0
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN Graduated: May 2015
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Minor in Theology
• Overall GPA: 3.74/4.0
o Dean’s List Fall 2013
o Cum Laude
University of Colorado Boulder January 2019-May 2019
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
• Worked alongside a graduate student in an upper-level human anatomy lab.
• Responsible for instructing 15 students human anatomy by examining prosected cadavers and detailing the location and names of anatomical structures.
• Assisted students in effectively learning and studying the course material.
University of Colorado Boulder Continuing Education May 2018-May 2019
Post-Baccalaureate Health Professions Program Mentor
• Responsible for providing guidance regarding clinical experience, course content, and application processes to members of the Post-Baccalaureate Health Professions Program.
• Served as the program members’ first point of contact for questions and concerns; and acted as a student advocate and liaison between the administrative team and cohort members.
• Offered regularly scheduled office hours once a week, and provided tutoring as needed.
ScribeAmerica May 2016-May 2017
• Responsible for shadowing physicians while they examine their patients, while accurately documenting the history, physical exam, and course of care for all patients under the care of the physician.
• Monitored all patients that are present in the emergency department, and updated the physicians when labs and imaging are completed.
• Trained and evaluated new scribes while they learned to accurately chart for the provider.
Centura Health January 2016-May 2016
• Responsible for managing daily activities at a training center near Porter Hospital, including ordering supplies, solving various IT and maintenance problems
• Took minutes for various meetings of executive project managers weekly
• Assisted managers in scheduling classes, editing class documents, and distributing them to the trainers.
HSS September 2015 – December 2015
Behavioral Security Technician
• Responsible for traveling to various hospitals around the Denver Metro area to watch over patients that are emotionally or psychologically dangerous to themselves or others
• Maintained direct line of sight with patient at all times, never leaving the patient alone under any circumstances
• Monitored environments and ensured that it was safe. Reported potentially dangerous conditions to the appropriate supervisor
• Wrote accurate, clear, and legible reports, as well as advocated for patients as appropriate
• Assisted medical staff with areas of patient care such as helping the patient get to and from the restroom, with an emphasis on monitoring the mental well being of the patient
University of Notre Dame Psychology Department January 2013 - May 2015
• Responsible for providing research assistance for the Family Communications Lab in the Psychology department. Conducted lengthy interviews investigating family conflict and accurately recorded responses with cameras and computers
• Became skilled with PSG hookups for overnight labs in the Sleep and Memory Lab. Handled cortisol samples and administrated computerized tests as required
• Strong computer and data entry skills, including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Conflict resolution skills, the ability to work in fast-pace environments and to empathize with others while remaining objective at work
• Effective and versatile leadership skills
• Superb time management skills with the ability to adapt to work in any environment and situation
• Familiar with the operation of the electronic medical record systems, Meditech and Epic.
Health, Healthcare, Medical, Medical Assistant