UC San Diego
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Relevant Courses: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics, Intermediate Accounting. WORK EXPERIENCES:
Top Notch Realty - San Diego, CA - Marketing Assistant
● ● ●
Sports Gallery Lim. - Hong Kong - Marketing Intern
● Collected quantitative data from competitors’ marketing campaigns (latest discount and markdown).
● Created website and social media accounts (Instagram, WeChat, Facebook) to expand China’s market.
● Updated market analysis and monitoring of the latest marketing trends and ideas.
● Increased projected growth in revenue by 10% by assisting in a new promotional plan by analyzing
similar products by competitors and preparing weekly summations.
Kumon -Lafayette, CA - Teaching Assistant June 2018 – May2019
● Increased students’ academic results by 80% by effectively communicating with colleagues and
recognizing issues that students were facing and provided constructive solutions.
● Revised and adapted different teaching styles to over 30 students in one class time.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS EXTRA-CURRICULAR
Composed and posted online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
Handled customers' questions through emails and phone calls regarding housing and appointments.
Updated transactions databases and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information.
● Subjects and documented student’s progress using Excel accurately.
IKEA Emeryville, CA - Customer Service December 2017- May 2018
● Effectively coordinated with colleagues to ensure the team’s steady basis (Scheduling break time).
● Provided a positive and professional attitude while responding clearly to customer inquiries.
● Resolved emergency technical problems and maintained the store’s regular basis by providing
immediate response to the team.
● Multilingual in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
● Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
UC San Diego Member of United Accounting Society January 2020 - Present
● Follow up with professionals from events for coffee chats to connect on a one-on-one level.
● Participate in a networking event to gain a better understanding of the accounting profession.
Contra Costa College Secretary of Business September 2016 – July 2017 ●
● Maintains a roster of officers and other board members with addresses, email and telephone information.
● Handles correspondences of the club and keeps records of it and maintains official records of meetings.