1598 Morgan Lane, Chesterbrook, PA- 19087
Mobile : ------------
Email : ------------
I am an Interior Design student at Moore College of Art & Design, Philadelphia. Interior design is my passion and always wanted to make it my profession!
Prior to this, I have had several years of global experience working for multinational companies in India, Singapore and Australia across administration, facilities management, training & HR.
In Singapore, I also started my own entrepreneurial venture focused on helping private label brands from India to expand their business in South East Asia.
December 2018- Present
Interior Design Student at Moore College of Art & Design, Philadelphia, PA.
Nov 2014- Dec 2015 - Creativ Cell Private Limited
Creativ Cell Pte Ltd was a private limited company incorporated by me in Singapore in Nov 2014 to market and sell Indian ethnic wear clothing and accessories under the brand name of “Yepme” (www.yepme.com) and “Fabroop (www.fabroop.com). We closed the company operations in 2016 due to relocation to USA.
• Market and sell Yepme and Fabroop ethnic wear brands exclusively in Singapore
• Plan and organize brand promotions and advertising through digital online channels – Facebook, online communities & email marketing.
• Organize and participate in targeted trade & consumer exhibitions annually to promote the brand and create awareness across the island.
• Set up online brand shop and listings on ------------, South East Asia’s largest online fashion and clothing brand and marketplace. Managed online orders, shipping, logistics and return process.
June 2013- October 2014 - Homemaker relocated to Singapore with family due to spouse’s job.
July’ 2012 - June’ 2013– Creative Technologies India (www.creativtechnologies.com)
Location- Gurgaon, India
Creative Technologies mission is to provide information and knowledge to organizations to reach their full potential through innovative training technologies.
• Talent development – Sourcing, recruitment, training & staffing
• Compensation and benefits
• Manage performance appraisal processes.
• Oversee office administration, facilities management,
• Manage external vendors and suppliers
May 2011- June’ 2012- Maternity related sabbatical to support birth of my second child.
August 2010-May 2011- Ridge Valley School (www.ridgevalleyschool.org)
Location- Gurgaon, India
Ridge Valley School is promoted by a Trust established by promoters of DLF Group. The School was established under the guidance of Universal Learn Today (the learning division of the India Today Group and promoters of Vasant Valley School, New Delhi).
Ridge valley has created a niche for itself for its non-profit approach to run the operations of the school, caring environment for the children, high quality of academic delivery and excellent infrastructure in terms of Lease lines, WiFI, ERP software etc
As a founding staff member of the school, my responsibilities included
• Assist the school’s initial setting up requirements in all areas.
• Be the Point of contact for Admissions. Explain the school Philosophy, facilities, and earning approaches, ensure that parental queries are answered.
• Setup Admission test dates conduct tests and process all information to Head of School.
• Maintain school website and newsletter.
November’ 2004 – August’ 2010- Homemaker, post maternity sabbatical
Location – Gurgaon & Bangalore, India
June 1999 –Nov 2004 - GE Capital International Services (Now called GENPACT, ------------ )
Senior Officer -Team Leader
Location- Gurgaon, India
Genpact is a leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions. Since it was established in 1997, the company has been driving process improvements to help enterprises improve their revenue, cash, costs, margins, speed, and customer relationships globally. Operating in ten countries, Genpact combines strong business and domain knowledge with Six Sigma and Lean quality methods to deliver important year-over-year cost and productivity gains to customers
My role entailed managing logistics (administration) shared services team for GECIS at Gurgaon. Shared services help desk team interfaces with all internal GE customers to resolve queries & requests (online requests & inbound calls) catering to all infrastructure support services including transport, guesthouses, house leases, relocation, security, maintenance etc. I managed a team of 12 agents responsible for interfacing with all internal GE customers for logistics services.
Key achievements, recognitions and trainings
• Successful set up and launch of Logistics “Shared Services” operations to service all internal customers / GE employees based at Gurgaon. Awarded “Team Extra Miler Award” for setting up the shared services help desk.
• Streamlined billing process for vendors, tracking of bills for speedy payment process. Successfully done a “Green Belt quality Project” to Reduce TAT on Vendor payments from 30 days to one week.
• Recipient of “Management Award for Year 2002-03” for exceptional contribution to the department. “Team member award” for Best Black Belt project.
• Completed GE Internal Trainings – Green Belt Training, Train the Trainer, EHS trainings (Corporate employee EHS awareness, Fire Protection, Ergonomics awareness for office workers, Emergency preparedness & fire protection, preventing violence in the workplace), DSE (Developing Self Excellence), Inner GE.
• Trainer for NHO (New hire orientation) on Administration and EHS policies and practices.
Other key positions held during GE Capital tenure –
Senior Officer Administration – March’2002 to Nov’ 2003
Officer – Administration - October 2001 – Feb’2002
Officer – Sourcing (Purchase) – August’2000 – September’2001
Officer – Administration - June’1999 – July’2000
• Bachelor of Arts, 1999, University of Delhi, New Delhi
Subjects - Economics, Political Science, English
• Diploma in Computer Science, 1998 – 1999, NIIT, New Delhi.
• HR for People Managers (Specialization in Human Resource Management), University of Minnesota through Coursera
Interior Design, Moore college