Chance Mannix Resume
John Chance Mannix
14202 N 42nd Street, Tampa, FL 33613 |xxx-xxx-xxxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx
Syracuse University, David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics, Syracuse, NY, May 2019
B.S. Sport Management
Club Services Intern, United Soccer League, Tampa, FL, January 2019-Present
• Implemented all ticket and corporate sales revenue data with comparison of team information through Excel spreadsheets.
• Created seasonal forecast charts of league sales figures, and monitored current and future revenue goals. Discovered that reps who are retained, for a second year, double their revenue generated on average.
• Took notes during advisory conference calls with clubs’ staff to establish and maintain goals to promote their success.
Player Development Intern, Syracuse FC, Syracuse, NY, April 2018-July 2018
• Assisted with training sessions; helped organize drills, as well as warmup on match-days.
• Coordinated equipment and food, for players, for both training sessions and match-days.
• Gained hands-on experience with game-day operations. Hung banners, handled ticketing and merchandise stands, coordinated game-day promotions, and assisted with player interviews.
Summer Intern, U.S. Military Academy Athletic Department, West Point, NY, May 2017-August 2017
• Organized and coordinated registration of over 1000 campers for weekly athletic camps.
• Coordinated the preparation and maintenance of barracks before and after each camp.
• Secured supplies for these camps such as tents, coolers, tables, sport equipment, etc.
LEADERSHIP AND INVOLVEMENT
Club Member, ‘Cuse Crew, Syracuse, NY, August 2017-August 2018
• Worked game-day operations for all Syracuse athletics.
• Maximized fan experience and ensured fan satisfaction.
• Collaborated with peers and mentors, organizing and executing marketing strategies and pregame events.
• Gained hands-on experience working in a successful collegiate athletic department.
Youth Coach, Cornwall United Soccer Club, Cornwall, NY, September 2015-August 2016.
• Provided training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice for the athletes.
• Assisted in planning organizing, and conducting training sessions.
Playing Career, Cornwall United S.C./Cornwall HS Varsity Soccer, Cornwall, NY, September 2004-June 2015
• In addition to playing 11 years competitively, developed excellent time management skills while balancing academics, multiple practice schedules, games, and a perpetual travel schedule.
• Often described as dedicated, coachable, and a leader.
APPLICABLE SKILLS AND INTERESTS
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Strong communication skills