CEO/ COO/fleet Manager
SUMMARY Seeking to continue working in a stable and positive work environment that will utilize and enhance my proficiency while allowing me to amplify my experience and expertise. Possess a thorough understanding of internal and external technical skills, acquired through on-the-job experience and formal training. Routinely apply this knowledge in work situations. Extensive experience inspiring, motivating, and guiding others toward the accomplishment of goals. Monitor their work and provide training and/or direction as needed. Skilled in the use of automotive knowledge to conduct all-source information research for project that need information.
• Delegated Assignments
• Implemented Workflow
• Preparation / Coordination
• Skilled In Sewage Construction And Maintenance
• Vast Knowledge of Automotive Parts And Services
• Environmental Science
• Podcast communications • Team Player/Group Leader
• Development of Training Materials
• New Hire Training
• New Product Launch
• Computer Technology
• Management of Information System
ATA (American Translators Association), Member, 2011
NMIA (National Military Intelligence Association), Member, 2011
NAFA(National Association of Fleet Administrators), Member, 2015
SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers), Member, 2015
QC Consulting Unlimited, LLC, Toledo, OH ------------ 2016-present
CEO/COO/President/ Fleet Maintenance Advisor / Asset Consultant
Heads the day-to-day operations for all QC. Consulting unlimited services.
• Evaluate logistics projects for readiness capabilities associated with cargo movement, supply and fuels support requirement, equipment /vehicle availability use and maintenance.
• Establish policies, procedures, mission objectives, and organization design for a logistics readiness organization to comply with regulations and mission directives for operations.
• Assist in management of vendors related to vehicle maintenance and cost controls.
• Perform audit functions to ensure that Corporate Policies are in place and adhered to, including development of progress to correct areas of non-compliance.
• I supervise and oversee a staff of professional auditors engaged in performing financial, operations and management audits; plan the scope of the audit in accordance with professional standards; research and analyze department policy and procedures, information systems, and administrative practices; plan, modify and oversee the development of audit programs; and review, edit audit reports, and make recommendations based on audit findings
QC Consulting Unlimited, LLC, Hyattsville, MD. 2003-2016
Fleet Maintenance Advisor / Asset Consultant ------------
Advise and analyze various vehicle and technology alternatives; develop proposals that are consistent with the client’s objectives.
• Economize assets and ensure that the companies/agency are working in the guideline set for fleet business management / analyst, equipment procurement, diagnostics services.
• Set departmental policies and procedures concerning effectiveness.
• Assist in reorganization management and provide technical expertise in fleet & business management.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot maintenance issues for various vehicles within our fleet.
• Train, evaluate and staff Fleet Technician personnel at the Market Center and Group levels as directed.
• Review, interpret and administer warranty and policy adjustments for the field.
• Review, evaluate and assist in all interviews of Fleet Technician personnel at the Market Center and Group levels.
• Track and monitor Fleet parts inventory, fuel consumption and Fleet Technician labor wages within approved budget.
• Implement Safety Training at all locations to ensure overall safety compliance.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above
AAA NW Ohio, Toledo, OH 2002-2003
Roadside Mechanic & Driver ------------
Experience in maintenance on heavy and light duty vehicles
• Provided a shuttle service for members.
• Provided roadside assistance to AAA members and other customers, diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical automotive malfunctions in a prompt, professional, courteous, and safe manner.
• Provided courteous emergency mechanical assistance to members, primarily in areas of electrical system diagnosis and battery sales, tire changes, lockouts, fuel delivery, and other services as identified by AAA as necessary, in a professional manner, according to established guidelines and quality control procedures.
DeKalb County Sewage & Water Department, Stone Mountain, GA 2000-2002
Team Supervisor ------------
Coordinated activities by scheduling work assignment, set priorities and directed the workflow of subordinates.
• Evaluated and verified employee performance thorough the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
• Identified staff development and training needs.
• Maintained records and prepared reports for installation operation.
• Makes water and sewer application investigations and schedule installations
• Makes periodic inspections of water and sewer equipment
• Reads and reviews engineering blueprints and field notes on city/county system and private construction projects
• Gathers information concerning the street reconstruction programs and water line and sewer rehabilitation or replacement
• Knowledge in the following industrial construction equipment: Bobcat, Backhoe, Excavator, and Dump truck.
Kauffman Tire, Atlanta, GA 1994-2000
Senior Automotive Maintenance Repair Specialist ------------
Ensured close communication with vendors specializing in parts that required special handling or are difficult to obtain.
• Trained employees on parts information data.
• Recommended purchasing standards and specifications for fleet vehicles, specific items, and automotive products.
• Experienced in maintenance on heavy and light vehicles
• Maintained close communication with Management and Vendors
Northlake Mall, Atlanta, GA 1991-1994
Night Maintenance Supervisor ------------/mall/northlake-mall.
Advanced through a series of promotions, culminating in oversight of a 6-member team. Created a correspondence with store vendors on a much-needed basis to tackle repairs
• Supervised night shift crew.
• Assumed a lead role in team meetings due to strengths in presentation and negotiation skills.
• Chiefly responsible for completing payroll hours for employees
• Instituted a Facilities Management Team to ensure all operational duties to include, but not limited to, supply inventory, safety and security
• Generated a response-rate for repairs.
QuickBooks, Lotus Notes, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), & Windows XP, 7,8 & 10), Sway, Access, HTML & CSS, Comp TIA A+,
MS Cloud system
AUTOMOTIVE & CONSTRUCTION SKILLS/CERTIFICATIONS
• Vehicle Maintenance Specialist, Goodyear Tires Co. & Firestone Complete Auto Care
• Kauffman Auto Technician, Kauffman Tire Co.
• Kauffman Tire Technician, Kauffman Tire Co.
• Tires Maintenance Specialist, Goodyear Tires Co. & Firestone Complete Auto Care
• Motorist Assurance Program (MAP), Analysis training, Firestone Complete Auto Care
• Manufacturing Maintenance Specialist(MFG), Firestone Complete Auto Care
• C.S.D.S, Vehicle inspection certification, Firestone Tires
• Water Line Maintenance Specialist, DeKalb County Department of Watershed Management
• Water Line Construction Specialist, DeKalb County Department of Watershed Management
Western International University, Phoenix, AZ
AA Degree in Business Administration Minors: International Business 2007
Courses: International Business, Accounting, Sociology, Philosophy, Economic Theory, Environmental Science, Business Law, Organizational Management, Small Business Management, Cultural Diversity, Business Professionalism, Marketing, Microeconomic, Management of Information System (IT), Political, Legal & Ethical Issues in Business, Supervision & Leadership in Management, and Organization Theory and Behavior.
Everest University, South Park Center Loop, Orlando, FL 2009
Courses: Intelligence & Homeland Security, Intelligence Analysis, Terrorism & Counterterrorism, American Government, International Relations, Emergency & Disaster Incident Command, Emergency Planning, law Enforcement Intelligence, Risk Communications, Homegrown Violent Extremism
American Public University System, Charles Town, WV 2010
Courses: Denial & Deception, Espionage/ counterespionage, Threat Analysis, The U.S. Intelligence Community, Intelligence Collection, Critical Analysis, Criminal Intelligence Analysis, Human Intelligence, Counterintelligence
Cybrary, Greenbelt, MD
Organizational Data Security Fundamentals 2017
Courses: Network security, identification of common vulnerabilities and threats, and mitigation strategies, protecting company/ agencies data, Risk Analysis and Mitigation, CIA Triad
Cybrary, Greenbelt, MD
Open Systems Interconnection Model (OSI Model) 2017
Courses: Lower layers of the OSI model implement more primitive, hardware-oriented functions like routing, addressing, and flow control, IP (Internet protocol) operates, TCP/IP (transmission control protocol/Internet protocol), MAC addresses, IP addresses and packets
Cybrary, Greenbelt, MD
Security Operations (IT) 2017
Courses: Investigations, incident management, and disaster recovery, resource protection techniques, patch and vulnerability management, and recovery strategies.