CATHY A. KRAFT
25762 Lake Amelia Way, Unit 104
Bonita Springs, Florida 34135
Extensive customer accountability as a manager and individual contributor. A hands-on team leader and team player who has effectively supported accounts in a wide regional area. Self-starter who possesses the ability to translate both internal and external customer needs into award-winning customer service. A dedicated problem-solver who has improved customer satisfaction, grown revenue and facilitated the ease of doing business.
Ferris Marketing/Night Owl Security Systems 2015 – 2019
Logistics and Supply Chain Manager 2017 - 2019
Managed a team who are responsible for processing all orders, returns, fines along with managing all customer, retailers and sales force correspondence. Ensured that all departments and senior staff were apprised of all pertinent updates along with any and all programs being implemented and/or adjusted to guarantee ease of execution.
• Managed Customer Services and Logistics for major accounts: Costco, BJ’s Amazon and Micro Center.
• Updated training materials and trained new hires on all accounts.
• In charge of Customer Onboarding for all new customers. Coordinated all aspects internally and with our EDI provider.
• Set up a process to review and dispute any fines assessed by the customers.
• Managed all activities for Customer Services Week for all employees to participate.
• Gift of Giving - once given the opportunity to manage a substantial amount of money to distribute to the community, I worked closely with local nonprofit agencies to obtain an understanding of their specific needs in order to provide the most effective distribution of the monies. Organized additional internal drives to assist with donations.
• Worked on developing the Order Processing portion of a new ERP (Netsuite) system which is due to be implemented in 2020.
Logistics and Supply Chain Specialist 2015 – 2017
Responsible for the accounts that purchased the Night Owl products (Costco, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot to name a few) along with overseeing the return requests from customers and the return center.
• Trained new hires on the order process for each of the accounts that they were assigned and made sure that all training materials were up to date.
• Revised the returns process to make it more efficient for the AR team to reconcile remittances. The process was also changed to eliminate one system that was used so duplicate entry was no longer necessary.
Source Interlink Companies, Bonita Springs, FL 2002 to 2014
Sales Support Manager 2003 to 2014
Responsible for the management of the Sales Support team who are accountable for all customer administration for the Regional Sales Managers across the United States, while retaining account management for strategic customers.
Successfully implemented new procedures for processing orders per the new corporate wide auditing guidelines.
Deployed new process for requesting quotes, prototypes and designs for new projects, which reduced up-front quote timing by 10%
Designed weekly billing review program to address outstanding issues, resulting in job billing in a timelier manner.
Effectively managed customer accounts for Regional Sales Managers, nationwide, including daily problem solving, participation in strategic account planning, and ongoing support
Developed training programs for new hire Sales Support Reps and for new hire Sales Reps.
Sales Support Associate 2002 to 2003
Responsible for supporting 7 Regional Sales Managers across the United States and Canada, provided services ranging from report generation to internal problem solving regarding the payment of funds to the retailer.
Merged customer account lists across two computing systems to accurately reflect the appropriate Sales Manager, facilitating accurate Customer / Sales Manager reporting
Effectively participated in account planning sessions, providing critical customer data, reports, and input to Regional Sales Managers
Designed and implemented new policies and procedures for account set-ups, increasing accuracy and reliability of customer data, company-wide
Bryant & Stratton College, Buffalo, NY