Carlos Zarate Resume
Los Angeles / ------------ / ------------
Caregiver/ January 2013- December 2019
• Assist elderly with daily personal care.
• Health monitoring. Organized care plan while noticing any changes in the individual’s health.
• Home organization, house care and cleaning. City of Whittier
Recreational Specialist/ January 2018- December 2019
• Mentored and provided emotional support for children ages 5-14.
• Responsible for coordinating and monitoring daily activities.
• Effectively communicated and recorded my sites daily reports.
Soccer For Success
Head Coach/ March 2014- January 2017
• Mentored and worked with kids ages 6-14.
• Developed soccer skills while teaching them to work within a team.
• Focused on developing healthy eating habits.
BA Liberal Studies/Option II: Elementary Subject Matter Teacher Preparation: Traditional Option
California State University Los Angeles 2020
AA Degree/ Rio Hondo Community College 2018
• Fluent in Spanish and English -speaking, reading, and writing.
• CPR and First Aid certified
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media applications.
Awards and Acknowledgements
NCAA National Runner-Up/ CSULA Men’s Soccer Team 2019
NCAA West Region Champion/ CSULA Men’s Soccer Team 2019
CCAA Offensive MVP / CSULA Men’s Soccer Team 2018
Team Captain/ Rio Hondo Men’s Soccer Team 2016-2017