Carla Zeitoun Resume
9724 Hatton Circle. Orlando, FL 32832 ------------ ------------
LOUDOUN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS, ASHBURN, VA
Assistant Special Education Teacher, Sep 2011 – June 2019
• Lead instruction in Math, Reading, Science and Social Studies for special education students in 3rd/4th/5th grade at Legacy Elementary, as well as, administered the VA State SOL test each year. Worked closely with classroom teachers to ensure all the students’ needs were met.
BAUDER FASHION COLLEGE, ATLANTA , GA
Associate of Arts - Fashion Merchandising
• Graduated on the Dean's List.
• Strong management, problem solving, energetic work attitude and motivational skills to provide outstanding customer satisfaction. Well organized, goal and results oriented and offer 8 years of experience in working with students with special needs and more than 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
HOLIDAY INN MAINGATE WEST, ORLANDO, FL
General Manager, Feb 1996 – Jul 1996
• Interim General Manager during a transition of the management company and replacement of a new general manager. Responsible for all operations of the hotel during this period.
Front Desk Manager, Nov 1994 –Feb 1996
• Supervised all aspects of the front desk operations and fostered strong working relationships with all hotel departments.
HYATT HOTELS - HYATT REGENCY SAVANNAH, SAVANNAH , GA
Front Office Manager, Aug 1993 – May 1994
• In charge of all front office activities at a 4 star, 346 room hotel with an annual occupancy of 82%. Trained, motivated and scheduled staff for a 24 hour department. Member of the management committee for the of the operation of the hotel.
HYATT HOTEL - HYATT REGENCY ATLANTA, ATLANTA, GA
Senior Assistant Front Office Manager, Aug 1992 – Aug 1993
• Supervised a staff for a 24 hour department at a 1,278 room flagship hotel. Applied a number of corporate promotions while raising the standards and efficiency of the front office operation.
HYATT HOTELS - HYATT REGENCY RAVINIA, DUNWOODY, GA
Assistant Executive Housekeeper, Apr 1991 – Aug 1992
• Supervised a staff of 45 at a 4 star, 492 room hotel with an annual occupancy of 76%. Responsible for purchasing and inventory of all housekeeping equipment and supplies. Increased profitability by controlling labor and product cost. Raised standards for cleanliness and efficiency throughout the hotel.
Front Office Manager, Sep 1989 – Apr 1991
• Supervised all aspects of the front office operation, planned and organized business meetings and group functions. Initiated a number of quality assurance programs. Awarded Manager of the Quarter.
HYATT REGENCY ATLANTA, ATLANTA , GA
Cashier Manager, Mar 1988 – Sep 1989
• Responsible for all administrative paperwork, deposits and reports.
Front Office Supervisor, Jun 1986 – Mar 1988
• Supervised front office staff and completed all rooms control paperwork and room assignments.
Special Education Teacher