Career Oriented Professional
5903 NE 102nd Ave, Apt 2
Vancouver, WA 98662
To obtain a position that furthers my career development. My ideal position will focus on charitable work, with a focus on interaction with charitable organizations and the public. Ideally, I will also be working directly with the public and furthering my interaction skills with consumers.
High School Diploma (6/8/2006)
Worked closely with charitable organizations in the community, helping to organize fundraisers for such organizations as Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, the Kiwanis Club of Sandy, and the City of Sandy. Projects included building retaining walls and distribution of food boxes for the needy.
Worked closely with the Choir director at Sandy High School in fundraising efforts for the choir. Projects included fundraising during the Sandy Mountain Festival and fundraising efforts such as a silent and live auction.
Associates Degree in Psychology completed in June, 2016. Coursework included Psychology courses, Statistics courses, Science courses and English/Literature.
Bachelor’s degree currently in progress from Washington State University.
Works with Associated Students of Washington State University Global
Software Support Specialist (7/2016 –Present)
dlvr.it (311 NW 13th St, Portland, OR 97209)
• Handled 200+ support related emails for software issues every week
• Identified trends in software issues that impacted service levels and created technical documentation for resolutions with the software development team.
• Used Google Analytics trends to optimize support site for marketing purposes.
• Assisted clients with determining sources of formatting and data issues.
• Generated technical tutorials and revised existing tutorials
ASWSUG Senator/Treasurer (9/2016-Present)
Associated Students of Washington State University Global
• Assisted in website development
• Planned events for students to optimize their education
• Worked with university administrators to track budget spending
• Advocated on behalf of students to obtain benefits necessary to attend school
• Assisted other student government members in resolving technical issues with software
• Created and edited video related to resources available to students
Call Center Coordinator (4/2012 –7/2016)
Banfield Pet Hospital (18101 SE 6th Way, Vancouver, WA 98683)
• Handled 40+ inbound contacts per day from internal clients related to application software.
• Problem solved to determine the source of issue, sometimes requiring remote computer access.
• Documented each contacted in a detailed manner.
• Created projects to increase associate engagement throughout the call center.
• Led charity fundraisers within the call center, resulting in over $1500 in donations to two different organizations.
• Came up with programs to encourage team unity.
Call Center Training Coach (9/2008 –4/2012)
Xerox (PO Box 4505, Norwalk, CT 06856)
• Coached associates through over 200 resolutions each week for clients.
• Assisted associates in overcoming objections to help them meet goals.
• Held daily debriefing sessions before and after each shift to allow associates to receive necessary information and communicate issues and concerns.
Proficient in MS office applications
Organizational skills within the company and assisted with organizing engagement events with the team that I am working with.
Proficient in managing Zendesk knowledgebase software
Organizational skills in communicating and organizing drives for nonprofit associations
Proficient in Zendesk applications and Recurly payment systems.
Created documentation for end users.
Skilled in finding creative solutions to problems for consumers
Skilled at writing technical documentation and consumer driven documentation
Skilled at learning and maintaining proprietary software
Skilled at identifying software bugs and documenting the issue in detail
Skilled at communicating technical issues with development staff
Skilled at deep-dive investigations
Zendesk, data entry, part-time