Camille Jackson Resume
Camille Diane Jackson
xxx-xxx-xxxx ● xxx-xxx-xxxx
Ambitious, detail oriented, and energetic Bowling Green State University undergraduate student
Aiming a career in Dentistry specializing in Orthodontics
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio Graduation May 2020
Bachelor of Science in Biology with minors in Chemistry and Dance
Bowling Green State University Firelands, Huron, Ohio Jan.2016 - May 2017
Associate of Science Aug. 2018
College Credit Plus
• Intermediate Spanish, time management, adaptability, creativity, multitasking, effective written and verbal communication, and continuous learning.
• HIPPA Privacy and Security for Physicians Certified May 2018
Outback Steakhouse, Sandusky, Ohio April 2015 - Present
Hostess, Curbside Takeaway, and Server
• Greeted guests upon arrival and escorted them to their tables, managed the host staff during week nights, and cleaned tables. Served as a trainer for incoming host staff.
• Answered phone orders, packed orders in the kitchen, took payments, and delivered orders to guest vehicles. Served as a trainer for incoming carry out staff.
• Catered to guests needs during their meals, assisted other servers with their tables, and practiced extensive multitasking during weekends.
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio Aug 2017 - May 2018
• Assisted a graduate student in her research by preparing and organizing her materials to prepare for experiments
Analysis of Phosphate in Water Research, Bowling Green, Ohio Oct. 2018
• Engaged in research on various water samples in the Maumee and Toledo, Ohio area as a portion of Chemistry Lab course. Samples were filtered and tested for the levels of phosphate, a potentially harmful substance prevalent in local rivers and lakes.
Effect of Global Warming on Ants Research, Bowling Green, Ohio Aug. 2018 – Dec. 2018
• Engaged in research on how increasing temperatures affect the burrowing habits and mortality of the Eastern Harvester Ant. Research was presented at the Undergraduate Research Symposium for the Biology department.
Summer Health Professions Education Program, Howard University June 2018 - July 2018
• Completed courses in Health Care Ethics and Disparities, Health Policy, Genetics, and Biochemistry as well as attending a women’s health seminar.
• Engaged in clinical experiences that involved shadowing in the Orthodontics and Prosthodontics Clinics and scrubbed in on oral surgery procedures at Howard Hospital.
Bowling Green State University Firelands Research, Huron, Ohio June 2017 - July 2017
• Selected by a staff member to participate in research that involved collecting water samples from Lake Erie and filtering them in the lab. Samples were used to study the growth of cyanobacterial blooms in the area.
SMART Mentor, Bowling Green State University Aug 2018 – Present
• Mentored five first year students in their transition from high school to college
• Advised mentees with issues surrounding classes, campus involvement, roommate relationships, study tips, etc
Bowling Green State University, The Fowler Center Mayville, Michigan October 2017
• Aided the Fowler Center, a campsite that caters to special needs individuals, during Fall Break. Volunteers organized and prepared the facility for future sessions to greatly improve the flow of camp sessions.
Nehemiah Partners of Sandusky Sandusky, Ohio July 2013 – Present
• Served as the 4th and 5th Leader and Mentor during annually during the month of July at the Summer Kids Camp. The participants engaged in recreational activities, field trips, and art projects, all of which were staffed by volunteers.
Faith Christian Ministries Sandusky, Ohio Aug.2015 - Aug.2017
• Developed and displayed PowerPoint Presentations that were used to present songs and scripture verses during Sunday Worship Service.
Women in STEM Huron, Ohio April 2017
• Assisted in preparing for the program by arranging the tables, filling program bags, and ushering during the event.
● Chi Alpha Epsilon Honors Society, Epsilon Psi Chapter Oct. 2018 – Present
● The Voices at BGSU Concert Choir Aug. 2018 - Present
● Delta Delta Sigma, Pre-Dental Society Aug. 2017 - Present
● SMART Mentor, Mentee Aug. 2017 - Present
● Natural Health Sciences Residential Learning Community Aug. 2017 – Aug. 2018
● Cynthia Kniffin Dance Academy Jan. 2011 – Sept. 2017
● Faith Christian Ministries Dance Ministry Nov. 2010 - May. 2017
● Bowling Green State University Firelands Acapella Chorus, Secretary Jan. 2015 - May. 2017
● Bowling Green State University Firelands Science Club Jan. 2015 - May 2017
● Bowling Green State University Firelands Chess Club Jan. 2017 - May 2017
● National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Vocalist Oct. 2016
● Faith Christian Ministries Keynote Speaker March 2016
● Martin Luther King Day Program Speaker Feb. 2016