Caitlin Moretz Resume
724 S Orcas St. ------------
Seattle, Washington 98108 ------------
Masters of Social Work Waco, Tx
Baylor University Graduation date: 05/17
Concentration: Clinical Practice
Bachelors of Social Work Fayetteville, AR
University of Arkansas Graduation date: 05/16
Licensed Social Worker Associate Advanced Washington State
Nerka Transport Dillingham, AK
Cook and Deck Hand 05/2019-08/2019
Prepared three meals per day for up to 17 deck hands. Made a variety of meals, baked goods, and desserts including breads, tortillas, scones, cinnamon rolls, and cookies.
Assisted in Deck Hand duties including tying up to boats, organizing and storing fishing nets, keeping an organized inventory of net bags and ice production, and operating the crane.
Sky Ranch Horn Creek Westcliffe, CO
Retail Manager and Retreat Ministry Coordinator 6/2017 – 4/2018
• Managed and trained retail and retreat interns.
• Provided customer service with all guests while planning retreats and operating the retail store.
• Oversaw all product ordering and store management.
• Helped group leaders plan and create an enjoyable retreat experience for their group.
• Led a community group of summer staff
Satya Wellness Collective Ballard, WA
Licensed Associate Counselor 10/2019-Present
• Provides evidence-based counseling services to individuals in a private practice setting.
• Participates in clinical supervision with Dezryelle Arcieri, M.A., LMFT, 200YTT
The Center: A Place of Hope Edmonds, WA
Mental Health Therapist 11/2018-Present
• Provides individual and group counseling services in partial hospitalization (PHP) level of care. Works with clients experiencing depression, anxiety and stress, grief and loss, eating disorders and body image issues, substance use, personality disorders, and PTSD.
• Utilizes and teaches on a wide variety of therapeutic approaches including; DBT, CBT, Mindfulness, Boundaries, and Emotional Abuse.
• Charts client information using software programs and hard copies for clients with insurance and private pay.
• Participates in clinical supervision by Beth Griffit, MSW, LICSW, MHP.
• Completes safety assessments for high acuity clients.
• Participates in daily staff consultation meetings.
Family Abuse Center Waco, TX
Counselor Intern 8/2016 – 4/2017
• Provided individual counseling for domestic violence survivors utilizing interventions such as CBT, TF-CBT, Motivational Interviewing, Narrative Therapy, and Mindfulness.
• Planned and facilitated children's support groups and nurture groups with children and families by utilizing TBRI theories and interventions.
• Provided documentation for all client sessions.
• Participated in one-on-one supervision by an LCSW.
• Communicated with external organizations relevant to my clients and planned referrals and/or next steps with clients.
• Provided crisis management on hotline to potential clients.
Baylor University Waco, TX
Research Graduate Assistant 1/2017- 4/2017
• Assisted head researcher with research in the areas of Clergy Sexual Abuse and Job Satisfaction.
• Gathered and summarized relevant literature, edited/created a website for the project, and assisted with an IRB form.
Baylor University Waco, TX
Graduate Assistant to the Grants Manager 8/2016 – 12/2016
• Edited grant proposals
• Conducted research for future grant opportunities.
Ozark Guidance Counseling Center Fayetteville, AR
Mental Health Para Professional Intern 1/2016 – 4/2016
• Provided behavioral coaching services to elementary-aged students including social skills, coping skills, stress and anger management skills by using play, art, and bibliotherapy tools.
• Assisted in facilitation of children’s support group.
EOA Headstart Fayetteville, AR
Family Advocate Intern 8/2015 – 12/2015
• Worked alongside a Family Advocate to provide case management services to Headstart’s clients.
• Prepared and facilitated case management meetings with my clients.
Customer service, People-oriented, Social work