Jessica Yurany Salamanca Ferreira
------------ / phone: 929 485 62 05 / 34 48 106st Corona NY 11368
I consider customer services as one of the best experiences I ever had, because when you see like a customer all the people that you give something, you start to see what really they need and how they ́ll want to receive it. I like to offer my abilities to improve the process on a company and offer empathy and efficient in all the areas that I can help, when you do your job not as an obligation you feel that you are growing and helping to create a different experience.
I like the administrative area however, I think that from all the positions in a company you can help to improve the experience and create a difference not only for the external customer you can help to improve all the team.
· Speak Spanish and English.
· Certified on Facebook, Twitter and Bing.
· Adaptability to different work environments.
· Flexibility to learn new functions and corporate policies.
· In permanent attitude towards personal, work and professional growth.
INTERNATIONAL MERCHANT - UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS - BOGOTÁ (2011-2015)
· International trade: Incoterms trading terms
· E-business, E-Marketing & E - Commerce
· Administration and management of companies: corporate structure and projections
· Studies on processes of internationalization of the company consulting
· Related subjects: business administration, economics, financial analysis. Statistics, trade law, among
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR | (2011-2017) | UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS
· Primary specialty: Project Management
· Secondary specialty: situational analysis and strategies to implement · Management of databases and analysis of information
Knowledge and skills
· Procurement Assistant, Secretary, fingering, and ------------. · Attention to the client
· Portfolio recovery
· Office Automation management
· Insurance - quotes policy software
· Achievement of targets.
· Communication and customer service skills. COMMUNICATION
· Presentation event of representative character to academic level – week of friendly countries. LEADERSHIP
· Leader of entrepreneurship and research projects.
· Cooperation in the coordination of activities
31 3rd Ave #5536, New York, NY 10003 Position: Juice Manager/ Barista
Manager: Lily Hernandez or Francisco Zenon Phone: ------------ ------------
74-27 Metropolitan Ave, Queens, NY 11379 Position: Waitress, cashier and host. Manager: Eugenio
Pollo D Oro (Bar and Restaurant)
306 Gold Street Brooklyn NY
Position: Waitress - Since: 08/2017 to 12/2017 Seasonal job Manager: Mr. Marlon or Manuel
Namaste Mangolasi (Bar and Restaurant)
43-16 Queens Blvd, Sunnyside, NY 11104
Position: Waitress - Since: 08/2017 to 12/2017 weekends Manager: Mr. Guy
Phone: 917 745 64 78
15633 Garrett Rd Houston
Position: Baby Sitting - Since: 02/2017– 07/2017 Manager: Christina Leonards
Experience / Colombia
TELEPERFORMANCE (07 JUNE 2016)
Bilingual agent (English)
Support and attention from users.
COLAMERICAN (16 JANUARY 2015 - APRIL 2016)
Reporting via excel, statistics and PowerPoint
Management of platform MLS (http://www.mfrmls.com/)
Management of databases
Platform Search, google ad-words management.
Search and location of customers (acquisition and generation of sales)
TRAINNE GROUPM (1 JULY 2015 – 1 JANUARY 2016)
Reporting through excel, statistics and PowerPoint
Management of platform tableau 8.3
Management of databases (Excel, SQL)
Platform Search, google ad-words management.
BBVA - ADECCO CASHIER MANAGMENT
Follow-up to special cases
COORDINATOR ASSISTANT INSURANCE AND VEHICLE POLICIES | JYM SEGUROS LTDA | INSURANCE BROKERS (DECEMBER 2014 MARCH 2015)
Perform and manage system policies
Coordination of the process of compensation to the customer
Review of contracts of policies and insurance SOAT
Levar control more than 358 trucks
AUXILIARY TENDERS | TESH MARK LTDA. | (FEBRUARY - AUGUST / 2013)
Attention to the customer; phone calls
File and selecting documents
Analysis of portfolio information
Recovery of portfolio of procurement contracts
ADVISES SALES - BATA - COLOR SEVEN | POINT EMPLOYMENT | (BATA-DICIEMBRE 2011)-
(COLOR SEVEN - SEPTEMBER 2013)
· Customer service
· Achievement of targets in sales
· Registration and billing
Academic training / Colombia
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (CORPORATIVE AND ADMINISTRATIVE AREA) Universidad Santo Tomás de Bogotá
(VI) Current semester 2016
PROFESSIONAL IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (INTERNATIONAL MARKETS) Universidad Santo Tomás de Bogotá
Universidad Santo Tomas - Level B2
HIGH SCHOOL- Specialization in economic and business sciences Colegio Nuestra Señora del Rosario
Bogotá D.C. 2010
Facebook Blue Print Package
DIANA RODRIGUEZ Search Marketing Executive
GROUPM 644 41 44 Tel
LEYDER SALAMANCA M.B.A. REALTOR® / Certified REO Specialist®
Charles Rutenberg Realty
SQL, tableau, AdWords, database