Boston, MA & San Francisco, CA | ------------ | ------------ | ------------/in/arunvyadava
Master of Science in International Business
Hult International Business School—Boston, MA & San Francisco, CA
• Starting second Master’s Degree in Business Analytics September 2020.
o San Francisco, CA, campus • Member of Data Analytics Club.
Bachelor of Commerce in Investment Management
Mumbai University — Mumbai, India Professional Experience
Shree Balaji Products—Mumbai, India
Buiness Development Executive. Managed all the client and helped in developing business. Managed a team of 8
members across 4 departments:
• Acquired 10 new customers yearly to understand their business requirements and expectations resulting in supplies and profit increase.
• Addressed 15 monthly complaints and grievances from clients, solving logistical and quality issues, increasing client satisifaction.
• Budgeted production cost by outsourcing labour work and purchasing raw materials from China, resulted in decrease in marginal cost of production by 10% per product.
Nishant Enterprises—Mumbai, India February 2017 – June 2017 Sales Assistant Intern. Assisted in sales department by providing excellent customer service. Worked in a team of 5
across 2 departments:
• Answered 10 clients per day with logistical issues, Invoice and quality issues, which subsequently developed customer relationship.
• Assisted a team of 5 to design the product and develop new ideas as per market requirement and customers need.
• Assisted in logistical department by addressing logistical issues and solving them remotely.
Project management simulation: Scope, Resources, Schedule—Cambridge, USA OCT 2019 – NOV 2019 Task - As a senior project manager through simulation activity at Delphi Printers & Peripherals, our main task was to develop a new printer that can compete effectively against our competitor's offering with data given in the simulation.
• Explored trade-offs among 3 major project management levers – Scope, Resources and Schedule.
• Used Decision making, analytical and statistical tools to analyse the process and results.
• Managed resources efficently and effectively with budget simultaneously completing project on time.
Marketing Plan Development —Cambridge, USA OCT 2019 Created marketing plan for new service called I-SHINE a cleaning service app in Nicaragua by conducting both primary and secondary search and gave 15 min presentation of our plan.
• Lead a team of 6 to plan, design and develop the ideas and execute in the app.
• Designed app interface to explain our concept and ideas in graphic by using online resources
• Demonstrated marketing plan to overcome competitors with in-class theroy
Languages: Tamil (Native) / Hindi (Fluent) / English (Fluent) / Gujrati (Beginner)
Certifications: Data Science: R Basics(HarvardX),Google Analytics Individual Qualification, HubSpot Sales Software Certified (HubSpot Academy), Inbound Certified (HubSpot Academy), Social Media Certified (HubSpot Academy) Technologies: MS Office (advanced), IT troubleshooting (Bakup management, Installation, software troubleshooting and OS repairs)
Expected August 2020
September 2017 – September 2019