Reliable and friendly person who quickly learns and master’s new concepts and skills. Passionateabout volunteering and helping others by creating a happy environment with activity that I participate.Right now, in my life I am trying to find new ways and jobs to help me excel in my life. I would like tofind new opportunities that will give me new concepts that I can carry with to other opportunities. Igravitate to jobs that allow me to present my skills and businesses that will give me skills that I willlearn from. I love socializing with new people and working with others.
Event Coordinator/ Public Relations Intern Studio 770 - Brea, CA
June 2019 to Present
• I am advertising and coordinating a grand opening for their third studio (Studio C)
• I have been calling and going to different establishments to get sponsorship for the event
• I am planning this event as well as our open mic night and karaoke night that is coming up soon,
Front Desk Clerk
Taps Fish House & Brewery - Brea, CA
August 2018 to Present
• My job consist of giving the best customer service as possible, by making sure that everyone thatcomes through our doors, have an amazing experiences.
• I answer any inquiry about our restaurant and make any type of reservation for all guest.
• Along with greeting all guest, I also seat every guest in a timing manner.
Urban Plates - Brea, CA
August 2017 to December 2018
- I give great customer services to all guest.
- I help with serving variety of different food on our restaurant.
- I participate in events that we have outside of our restaurant
- I help with paperwork, as invoices and the checkbook.
Third Key HolderClaire's -
Chino Hills, CA
June 2017 to March 2018-
Manager on duty when general manager is not in the store.
- I handle customer problems and fine great solutions.
- I organize the back room and help with paperwork.
Self-sufficient, communication, eager, kind, hard-working