Brooke Phillips Resume
Texas A&M University
Expected in 05/2021
Bachelor of Science: Economics Minor - Communications
Houston Christian High School
Houston, TX • 05/2017
High School Diploma
NIFT NETWORKS Inc. - Market Development Intern
College Station, United States • 02/2020 - Current
• Worked with Nift to resolve problems, improve operations and provide exceptional customer service.
• Resolved conflicts and negotiated agreements between parties in order to reach win-win solutions to disagreements and clarify misunderstandings.
• Increased customer satisfaction and repeat business through relentless pursuit of resolutions to problems arising, protecting company reputation, and loyal client base.
Gayla Industries Inc. - Digital Marketing Sales Intern Houston, United States • 05/2019 - 08/2019
• Built and strengthened strategic relationships with vendors, advertising agencies and leading toy industry partners.
• Capitalized on industry and marketplace trends to strategize solutions and enhance business operations.
• Developed innovative and targeted collateral to support overall branding objectives.
• Planned and implemented studies to assess market conditions and evaluated results to enhance marketing campaigns.
(References Available Upon Request)
Communication Leadership and Conflict Management:
• Learned the perspective of leadership, conflict, and management of conflict in interpersonal and group settings
• Determined the reciprocal influence of communication on self, relationships, society, and culture
• Identified and developed plans for improving interpersonal communication competence
Economic Data Analysis:
• Provided quantitative and computer skills with use of Microsoft Excel
• Required research and writing development
• Member of Women in Economics: Member Since 2020
• Delta Gamma Fraternity: Member Since 2018
• Delta Gamma Chapter Committee: Member Since 2018
• Delta Gamma Anchor Splash coach: 2019-2020
• Delta Gamma Foundation Committee: 2018-2019
• Honor Society: 2018-2019
• Depelchin Children's Center Toy Drive: 2019
• The Lighthouse of Houston for the Visually Impaired: 2019
• Beeping Baseball for the Visually Impaired: 2018-2019
• Organized Donations for Hurricane Harvey Victims: 2017
marketing, brand development, digital media, product development, strategic planning