Brighten Donner's Resume
328 Carr St.
Athens, GA 30601 Brighten Donner
xxx-xxx-xxxx Home Address:
133 Covington Dr.
Macon, GA 31210
University of Georgia, Athens GA GPA 3.60/4.0
Bachelor of Arts in History; anticipated degree, December 2019
Freelance Instagram Development and Marketing Consultant, Self-Employed, Athens, GA
April 2018- May 2019
• Established a combined following of over 100,000 followers on multiple Instagram accounts.
• Managed individual and small business Instagram accounts that wanted to improve their following.
• Created ad campaigns for businesses that wanted to advertise on Instagram.
• Developed a network of social media influencers that have a combined total of over 7 million followers.
Wealth and Investment Management Intern, Wells Fargo Advisors, Macon, GA
• Reviewed and realigned investment accounts based on the client’s investment objective to ensure that the assets are appropriately allocated based on the client’s risk tolerance.
• Researched and analyzed performance of high concentration equities to identify and determine if clients should be comfortable with concentration. Worked to increase diversification to be proactive about being at the top of bull market.
• Trained seasoned financial advisors to establish a social media presence throughout the complex. On boarded 15 Financial Advisor’s on LinkedIn and Facebook so they can better engage with their clients.
• Researched new opportunities for growth with new IPO’s and newer, less established companies with strong business plans and products younger generations are interested in. Also looked for opportunities where portfolios could be positively impacted by recent political and trade events.
Certified Personal Trainer, Ramsey Student Center, Athens, GA
Fall 2017 – Spring 2019
• Helped clients of all ages and fitness levels improve health and wellbeing.
• Developed individualized fitness plans including cardio and weight training for clients.
• Completed individual comprehensive fitness assessments.
• Explained ways to measure exercise intensity for the best results.
• Provided clients with enough practice and knowledge to feel confident working out on their own.
Administrative Assistant, Rescom Cabinets, Macon, GA
• Managed the ordering of supplies and equipment.
• Managed various social media platforms.
• Assisted in bidding on residential and commercial projects.
• Helped screen and hire my replacement.
ACTIVITIES AND LEADERSHIP
• Social Media Roundtable Conference
• Member of Kappa Alpha Order Fraternity
o Philanthropy Committee
• NASM Certified Personal Trainer
• Society of Entrepreneurship
• Summer Camp Counselor
• Soccer Camp Trainer
• Intramural Soccer
History, Social Media, Wealth Management, Administrative Assistant, Volunteer