3740 W 118th St. Hawthorne, CA 90250 |------------ | ------------
Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA September 2015 - May 2019
Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration, Applied Information Management Systems
Activities: Applied Information Management Systems Society, Member
Black Student Union, Member
Oaktree Capital Management, Los Angeles, CA July 2019 – Present
Tax & Treasury Operations, Analyst
• Manage the integrity of all corporate investor data and maintain the corporate investor database.
• Generate reports, analytics, and metrics for internal stakeholders.
• Created and manage the internal bank account database used for reporting and analytics.
• Assist in operation projects with data services and database management.
• Write, review, and edit materials for communications to executives and internal/external stakeholders.
• Manage comprehensive department deliverable calendar and project plans.
Magnetic Component Engineering, Inc., Torrance, CA September 2018 – November 2018
Systems IT, Intern
• Diagnosed technical issues in MCE’s product data management system and tracking units.
• Performed software updates and troubleshooting to effectively ensure software and systems ran smoothly.
• Communicated directly with the head of the Systems IT Department to alert issues and provide possible solutions.
Bays Coffee, Boulder, CO February 2017 – June 2017
• Founded coffee delivery company.
• Collected data from other companies to determine the necessary amount of inventory that should be purchased.
• Documented the quantity of stock flow.
Magnetic Component Engineering, Inc., Torrance, CA June 2013 – August 2015
Quality Control Department, Summer Intern
• Performed tests for specifications of magnets using calibrated measuring instruments and software.
• Regulated the storage of magnets and other tools while ensuring that quality standards were met.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• R Programming
• Adobe Photoshop