BOBBY L. WHITE
713 Satsuma Ave.
Panama City, FL. 32401
I am a goal-oriented professional dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction as well as the ability to meet aggressive business goals. Upon hire your organization will be obtaining an employee with specialized knowledge in human resource management, diversity and inclusion, educational training, performance management and customer service.
Human Resource Management: Strayer University: GPA- 3.4
History / Business: Tuskegee University: GPA-2.5
Liberal Arts / Business: Northeast Mississippi C.C.: GPA- 2.5
Human Resource Information Software (HRIS), Recruiting, Judgement, Decision Making, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Customer and Personal Service, Education and Training, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Spreadsheet and Excel.
Morning Light Wellness Center
Director of Human Resource -2015- Present
• Coordinating the new hire selection process
• Interviewing potential employees for various employment opportunities
• Conducting new-hire orientation seminars
• Processing I-9 paperwork
• Presenting with and adjustments to our Compensation & Benefits package
• Handling employee’s complaints and investigation
• Maintaining an environment conducive for successful employee relations
• Develops, implement and monitor programs that promote diversity within the company.
• Training hiring managers and HR staff on how to select, manage, evaluate and retain diverse employees.
• Revising and updating our job descriptions to ensure we use non-discriminatory language.
• Termination of employees who have unsatisfactory appraisal after they have been coached and reprimanded for their work..
General Dynamics Informational Technology Customer Service Representative 2013 -2017
For the 4 years I was a customer service supervisor and customer service representative for the new healthcare act. As a supervisor I monitored the productivity of my team and created innovative ways to advance their skills as customer service representatives. My duties were but not limited to:
• Delegating tasks to my team when they were not receiving calls.
• Monitoring the team’s performance and giving them e-coaching material when needed.
• Assisting the team by performing the tasks with them
• Helping with training and development
• Completing paperwork.
• Handling complaints (from both staff and consumers)
• Helping with the interview process for potential new hires
• Reporting to senior management / personnel when required.
Bay District Schools Panama City, FL
Teacher/ Para-professional – 2002 -2015
• My duties were teaching students, who are lower level readers how to become more efficient readers and to comprehend that in which they've read.
• Create different ways to learn through technology while incorporating textbook lessons for students with learning deficiencies.
• Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
• Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects such as English, mathematics, or social studies.
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
• Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students' progress.
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
General Manager / Human Resources 2008-2010
• Design company policies that reinforce diversity in the workplace, address all kinds of harassment and protect minority groups and women
• Train hiring managers and HR staff on how to select, manage, evaluate and retain diverse employees
• Revise and update all communication on our website, social media pages, job descriptions and internal documents to ensure we use non-discriminatory language
• Review our selection criteria to verify they’re objective and strictly job-related
• Recommend benefits packages that cater to all employees
• Measure and forecast diversity metrics
• Act as a consultant to underrepresented groups and make sure all voices are heard
• Organize trainings to boost employees’ communication abilities and team spirit
• Represent our company at various career events (like job fairs)
• Ensure compliance with state or country regulations on diversity and equity
• My duties were but not limited to: recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff when necessary.
• Communicating job expectations with employees.