E: xxx-xxx-xxxx - M:xxx-xxx-xxxx - Tampa, FL 33603
Delta Global Services Tampa, FL 33624
September 2017 – Present
Title: Ramp Agent
• Maintains safety and security of the ramp at all times and complies with safety proce-dures and station policies.
• Reads and verifies the city and flight number for every bag to ensure correct loading of customer bags.
• Communicates with Operations, Flight Crew personnel and other ground personnel con-cerning arrival/departure information in a professional manner.
• Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to ensure prompt servicing of the aircraft and on time departures.
Bob Sierra Family YMCA Tampa, FL 33624
September 2016 – March 2017
Title: Welcome Center Representative
• Responsible for opening and closing the facility, greeting guests and providing infor-mation regarding the building hours, promotions, or any other programs going on at the YMCA.
• Responsible for selling memberships, giving tours of the facility to potential members
• Accounted for funds daily and making deposits at the end of the shift
• Receives comments, complaints and or suggestions; responds if appropriate or for-wards information to Welcome Center Supervisor for follow-up with members
Disneyland, Disney College Program Anaheim, CA, 92802
January 10, 2016 – August 6, 2016
• Graduated from College Internship Program
• Utilized “Four Keys” - Safety, Courtesy, Show, and Efficiency - to keep a welcoming and safe environment for guests
• Opened and closed stores counted drawer at the end of the night and closed drawer.
• Received certificate for excellent guest service
Walt Disney World, Disney College Program Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
February 2, 2015 – August 7, 2015
Graduated from College Internship Program
• Disney Cast Member. Participated in Once Upon A Toy store winning Downtown Disney first time ever 100% guest service score, March 2016.
• Participated in training and orientation of new interns from New Zealand to China in Disney International Program.
• Promoted sales by using new products in an entertaining way.
• Opening and closing, greeting guests, cashier, restocking, oversaw money transfers to different stores.
St. Petersburg College St. Petersburg, FL 33710
High School Diploma Inverness, FL 34450
ProPresenter, PowerPoint, Word, ProLogic.
Audio Visual Team volunteer, Radiant Church, Tampa.
Community Service Experience
• 2015 Radiant Church Mission Trip. Construction and ministry to kids and families at Kids Alive, Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
• 2016 Volunteer, Camp Heart, event to fight child abuse, Los Angeles, CA.
• 2017,2018 Coach, Campo Sport, sports/English mission trip, Torre Pellice, Italy