Summary and Objective
Creative conversationalist and attentive waitron with 4+ years of experience in a high-volume restaurant accompanied by 2 years of experience in a fast-paced bar with a vast knowledge of cocktail preparation and creation. Bartending license certified by Ft Myers Elite Bartending and Serve Safe certified. Also possess great knowledge on foreign and domestic beers, wine, spirits, and your classic cocktail recipes. Can operate several food and beverage POS systems. Hardworking and well educated but always eager to learn and refine abilities. Seeking to execute my proficient hospitality and bartending skills to exceed management expectations while working as a team with coworkers to enhance our guests’ experience.
Roccos Tacos Tequila Bar
Lead Bartender, February 2019 – Current Date
- Manage and assist in bar operations including; serving guests and making cocktails, opening and closing the bar, observe and review bartenders, count and distribute money as well as prepare POS for shift change, monitor liquor inventory and report to bar manager.
- Resolve any guest complaints to the best of my ability and report to the bar manager about daily operations.
- Anticipate company shortages and be proactive.
- Train new employees
Waitress, March 2015 – April 2019
- Serve guests’ food and beverages in a high volume atmosphere while remaining attentive to their special requests.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and provide genuine hospitality to enhance the experience of their visit.
- Recommend special items on the menu to meet sales expectations.
- Maintain a clean and well stocked work area for peek sales time success.
- Train new employees
Olde Florida Golf Club
Bartender and Waitress, August 2017 – April 2018
- Remember and address every club member by last name and ensure that they and their guests feel welcomed with a unique dining experience each time they visit.
- Provide legible tickets to the kitchen and serve food courses in a well-timed fashion.
- Create cocktails while also maintaining a clean and well stocked bar by remaining observant.
- Take inventory monthly and report to F&B manager promptly for reorder.
- Set up and prepare the club for elegant events.
Elite Bartending School and Event Staffing
Bartender, January 2017 – June 2017
- Bartend and entertain visitors when needed at high volume events such as Ultra Music Festival and The Bloody Mary Festival on behalf of Elite Bartending.
- Create cocktails in a timely fashion that meets Elite Bartending standards while also managing cash transactions.
Florida Gulf Coast University, Ft Myers, FL
Currently enrolled. Projected graduation date 2021 with a Bachelors Degree in Finance. So far I have gained great understanding of business management and operations through managerial accounting, management classes and marketing classes.
Florida SouthWestern State College, Naples, FL
Graduated in 2018 with Associate Degree in Business. Developed my communication in speech classes and learned basic and advanced math that I have applied to my daily life and job settings. 3.5 GPA
Elite Bartending School, Ft Myers, FL
Bartending Certification in 2017. Learned proper bar set-up and prioritization. Knowledge of classic drink recipes, wine and beer; both foreign and domestic. Certified to bartend with the knowledge and experience of checking IDs that are acceptable under the law.
Gulf Coast High School, Naples, FL
Graduated in 2016
Awards and Acknowledgements
- Awarded Employee of the Month 2015 for exceeding expectations upon being hired at Cracker Barrel.
- Awarded Employee of the Month 2017 for being a great team player while also motivating my fellow coworkers at Cracker Barrel.
- Awarded Honor Role student status at my college, Florida SouthWestern State College.
- I have been acknowledged on several occasions for my training abilities where I have also been promoted and gained experience training new employees.
Chris Thompson ------------ Bar Manager at Roccos Tacos Tequila Bar
Dave ------------ General Manager at Cracker Barrel
Justin ------------ Manager at Cracker Barrel
Mark Cunningham ------------ F&B Manager at Olde Florida Golf Club
Austin Gagnon ------------ Owner of Elite Bartending School
Miranda Schmidt ------------ Head Bartender at Cowboy Up and Instructor at Elite Bartending School
Bartender, Waitress, Leader, Host