44 EAST QUACKENBUSH AVE DUMONT, NJ 07628
To obtain a position in a fast-paced environment that will utilize my superior skills.
Dedicated, meticulous and tenacious with strong satisfaction history from Directorial Level.
Work well independently without supervision or as part of a team!
• Account Manager / Senior Associate IDT Corp
• Connection between various department heads and CFO
• Excellent team worker, function well under pressure, highly motivated, self-starter, promote maximum goal achievement
• Manage a dynamic and ever-changing workflow, create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices and recordkeeping systems, implement changes, continually learning technology updates for superior efficiency and performance
• Maintain workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions and developing reporting procedures
• Coordinate with specific departments and operating units to resolve day-to-day administrative and operational issues
• Utilize excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a positive, enthusiastic, and energetic attitude
• Implemented internal training programs: Results saved $10,000.00+ in external training fees
• Completed the Unclaimed Property regional initiative with limited supervision
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY
IDT Telecom (Full Time)
Senior Associate January 2004-Present
• Financial management for various month end processes, reconciliations, variance analysis, accruals, dispute reporting and reconciliation
• Allocated costs to appropriate business units
• Managed executive partner accounts
• Liaised between the legal department to resolve various vendor disputes
• Link between the operational and administrative organizational departments
• Maintained accurate finance/operations database
ARCH / MOBLECOMM / METROMEDIA (Full Time)
Accounts Payable Supervisor January 1986 -2003
• Responsibilities included but not limited to reconciliation, payables, and order processing of the
• Supervise and trained 12 Account Specialists on managing third party vendors.
• Maintained subcontracting vendor and log databases for quality assurance.
• Prepared Month End vendor reports.
• Utilized knowledge of BOSS Lawson.
• Responsibilities included monthly budget of $522,000. and annual budget of $6,500,000.
ITS Quality Assurance Supervisor
• Supervisor of Help Desk included staff of 8 for troubleshooting with users to locate errors within the
• Tested, modified and implemented new programs.
• Trained users of system upgrades.
• Tracked call volume regarding system errors and provided reports to Senior Directors with statics.
• Resolved customer complaints and billing disputes.
• Provided Manager with productivity reports.
Dyson USA (Part Time)
Brand Ambassador September 2016 - Present IDT TELECOM
• Demonstrate Dyson Supersonic, state of the art, Blow Dryer at select beauty and department stores:
Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Ulta etc.
• Demonstrate Dyson Vacuums, Air Multiplier Systems and Eye Robot at select big box stores:
Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy etc.
• Compile and input data from demo’s and enter on a weekly basis.
• Attended extensive training classes at Dyson Head Quarters, Chicago, Illinois.
BRAND AMBASSADOR (PARTTIME) April 2017 – Present
WEBER GRILLS -VARIOUS LOWE’S LOCATIONS
• Demonstrator and Sales for Weber Grills
• Coordinate with store manager’s product levels and demo guidelines.
• Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
• Capture demo results and feedback into tracking system
• Perform merchandising at store prior to performing demonstration
BRAND AMBASSADOR (PART TIME)
MARS PET CARE
• Marketing and Sales for Nutro Pet Food
• Create brand awareness and positive brand impressions throughout the store, from consumers to store management, through effective communication of product features and benefits
• Ensure product is properly presented on shelves and displays
• Setup promotional table with product and promotional materials for brand
June 2015 – Present
COMPUTER / SOFTWARE SKILLS
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK, WORD, INTERNET
EDUCATION PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Bergenfield High School Microsoft Office
Brand Ambassador Closter NJ