Certificate in Paralegal Studies (W/GPA-3.96) 2018
Boston University, Boston, MA.
Bachelor of Arts. Bachelor of Law (Honors) (First Class) 2007
School of Excellence in law, Chennai, India.
Srinivasa Vidyalaya Matriculation Higher Secondary School 2002
High School Diploma Udumalpet, India
In house Volunteer – North East New Jersey Legal Services May 2019 till now
• Organization of Bankruptcy clinics.
• Data entry in Best Case
• Follow up with clients to obtain essential documents to file the Petition
• Imparting knowledge to clients in the process of Cricket Debt Counseling
• E- Filing of cases and documents required, throughout the case.
• Obtaining judgments from courts to verify case status.
• Drafting correspondence to Trustees and third party beneficiaries
Analyst, Legal - RR Donnelley India Private Limited, India Dec 2008 – July 2010
• Established in coding legal documents to enhance support to legal departments.
• Conducted Legal Research on varied topics and made power point presentations.
• Efficiently worked with LDSI Live Review, Concordance, I Connect and Relativity.
• Administered the document review process.
• Ensured quality and completed the task in Time.
• Generated Excel spreadsheet and created documents tagged or coded.
• Awarded the most promising performer of the year.
Legal Associate - Pass Associates, Law Firm, Chennai, India Dec 2007 – Dec 2008
• Prepared and organized client correspondence and mailings to parties.
• Co-ordinated with multiple departments with necessary documents for filing till hearing of a case.
• Represented and filed the Motor accident and Rent control petitions through the stages still hearing.
• Prepared case exhibits and evidence in advance of trials.
• Examined deeds of sale to determine seller, purchaser, property value, loan amount.
• Managed the trial calendar.
• Drafted Memos and proof-read Plaints, Written Statements.
• Organized and maintained case files.
• Maintained a constant attorney-client relationship and constant updates on the cases.
Law Intern – Judges Madras High Court, India
• Performed legal research in various Civil property matters and Civil Procedural rules.
• Analyzed the cases to support judiciary by preparing memoranda with chronological facts and citations.
• Recorded the arguments advanced by the attorney’s and analyzed the legal stand.
• Established the cases with citations by examining the plaint and written statement.
• Framed the factual and legal issues.
• Exposure to Case Map and Clio. Legal Research and Writing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point. Team Player
• Online legal research in Lexis Nexis and West Law. Office and Case Management