Austin Steele - Resume
Video Editing & Creative Post-Production
- Editing for Cinema / Digital Delivery
- Creative Development / Direction
- Post-Production Management
- Digital Coordination and Planning
- 3D Character Animation
- Sound Mixing / Editing
Adobe Premiere, Audition, After Effects, Photoshop, AVID Media Composer, AVID Pro Tools, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Final Draft, Audacity, Blender
Industries: Film, Television, Digital Media, Production, Post-Production, Animation
Editor / Assistant Editor / Intern, Steele VFX / Steele Studios
Santa Monica / Culver City, CA 2013-2016
- Cut and delivered a variety of sizzle/select reels for client presentations and digital delivery using Adobe Creative Suite and AVID software.
- Extensive experience with post-production workflows, organization, integration, and communication.
- Video editing for independent directors and clients alike using both personal setups and setups offered onsite by the studio.
- Effective time management, coordination and planning — fast and satisfactory video delivery for clients through and outside the company.
Loyola Marymount University (2016-)
Bachelors in Film and Television Production.
Worked as a Production Assistant, Editor, DP, Producer, and Director on several projects.
Currently in pre-production of Junior Thesis.
Malibu High School (2009-2016)
Directed, wrote, and edited student films.