Austin Moore - Project Manager
University of Colorado at Boulder - Bachelor of Arts, Human Geography: Fall 2015
Emphasis in Planning and Development
Austin Community College - Associates of Applied Science: Spring 2012 Austin, TX
BluSky Restoration Contractors, Project Manager
Denver, Colorado – September2017 to February 2018
As a Project Manager on the largest project in BluSky Restoration history, I successfully managed all aspects of the remediation process of the Weyerhaeuser TJI Flak Jacket Joists. During which time I oversaw the containment, removal, cryoblasting and encapsulation phases in 53 homes, some of which were homeowner occupied.
• Closely followed scope of work and notify Project Director of discrepancies.
• Managed multiple subcontractors throughout the duration of the project.
• Directly supervised all BluSky personnel on project sites.
• Provided the highest level of customer service at all times.
The NRP Group, Project Engineer
San Antonio, Texas – May 2016 to September 2017
During my time with NRP I was a member of the field management staff on the Crockett Lofts project located in San Antonio, Texas. With a 35m dollar construction cost, this urban style 4 story wrap consisted of 271 units (220,495 unit net SF) on 3.5 acres. Included was a 6 story parking garage, pool, dog park, outdoor amenity, leasing office, club room, mail, fitness, and game room.
• Coordinated concrete pours
• Created and ensured completion of punch list items on extremely tight schedules
• Produced weekly project field reports and distributed to PM, Sr. PM, PM of Operations and VP of Construction.
• Assisted with weekly subcontractor coordination meetings
• Completed reports from 3rd party inspectors and consultants
• Obtained all required submittals for approval by architect and/or engineers
• Created, tracked and distributed RFI’s
• Responsible for taking and publishing photos of work and written summaries of overall project status for project log.
BluSky Restoration Contractors, Site Superintendent/Intern
Denver, Colorado - September 2015 to May 2016
Since my career began at BluSky I have successfully assisted the Senior Project Manager on a variety of projects ranging from single family homes to multifamily rebuilds. I have gained adequate on-site experience from having the ability to quickly find solutions to problems through effective communication, coordination, and delegation with subcontractors.
• Obtained all required permits
• Assisted PM with managing subcontractors to project completion
• Ordered materials and temporary manpower
• Attended meetings with PDs, PMs and Clients at project milestones
• Ensured that punch list items were completed and closeout documentation was submitted
• Assisted PM with controlling and monitoring project budget & schedule
• Conducted subcontractor coordination meetings with supervision from PM
Projects and Accomplishments:
• Dakota – 15,000 sq. ft. multi-family reconstruction project that required the supervision of upwards of twenty on-site demolition personnel and multiple subcontractors.
• Verona – 8,000 sq. ft. multi-family reconstruction project that required delegation and redirection of subcontractors and temporary personnel, and demanded intense problem solving skills due to a multitude of problems. Although on a constricted timeline and under intense pressure, the project was successfully completed.
• Skyview – 6 unit, multi-family reconstruction project at which time I served as site superintendent for the duration of the project.
Andersen Windows and Doors, Residential Installation Specialist Austin, Texas – May 2012 to August 2012
Responsibilities: Supervised and assisted installation technicians on residential projects.
ACC Home Construction, Academic Project Team Member
Austin, Texas – August 2010 to May 2012
Responsibilities: Surveyed project site and assessed grade, placed foundation, framework, mechanical, electrical and plumbing installation, and adhered to all codes and regulations.
United States Army, Army Engineers, 46th Engineer Battalion
Ft. Polk, Louisiana – May 2006 to September 2009
MOS: 21W Carpentry/Masonry Specialist
Responsibilities: Constructed military barracks, concrete-masonry-unit straight walls and enclosures. Erected mock urban-training sites, participated in combat training and preparedness.