Athena Angle Resume
Motivated and results-driven graduate with a passion for improving processes and obtaining new skills. Adaptable and eager to learn, my current interest is in Social Media Marketing, driving innovation and achieving favorable results. With a background in Behavioral Neuroscience, I thrive while working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary roles.
• Microsoft Word
• Data Entry
• Time Management
• Attention to detail
• Customer Service
Bachelor of Arts, Behavioral Neuroscience – University of San Diego, CA May 2019
• Genetics, Molecular Neuroscience, Organic Chemistry, Calculus, Statistics, Biomedical Ethics, English
• Alpha Phi Sorority (2015 – 2019)
High School Diploma, Cathedral Catholic High School – San Diego, CA June 2015
• National Honor Society (2013 – 2015)
• California Scholarship Federation (2012 – 2015)
• Options Program Mentor - Selected to peer mentor non-diploma bound students with intellectual disabilities to fully integrate them into the school’s social and academic community.
• Co-founder and Co-president of Action Team (Major League Baseball charity affiliate)
Magvation Holdings January 2017 - Present
Director of Marketing and Social Media
Part of a team that promotes Magvation, a business that strategizes to improve health care profitability. The vision of this organization is to save lives by making health care more affordable. Our inspiration to make a difference is stemmed from the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States – avoidable adverse events, resulting from preventable human errors.
• Part of a small, high performing team that interfaces with the entire company to initiate Marketing and Brand Objectives, as it relates to Magvation Holdings.
• Work cross-functionally with Clinical Affairs, Digital Acquisition, Digital Product, Enterprise Marketing, and Human Resources.
• Instrumental in creating and managing the foundational capabilities and tools promote award-winning social media strategy, and execution.
• Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to inspire and deliver best-in class break-through creative work.
• Strategize with the Brand Marketing, Regional Marketing, and Destination Marketing teams to craft both globally relevant and local content when needed.
• Collaborate with our Medical and Clinical Performance & Hospital Insight teams to develop strategic social media plans, learning agendas, and robust measurement plans for our initiatives in digital marketing.
Behavioral Neuroscience Lab, University of California – San Diego, CA June 2017 – Aug 2017
• Worked closely with Dr. Elicieri, who received his PhD from Johns Hopkins, specializing in vascular mechanisms in cancer cells.
• Participated in T cell research, where we studied immune cells and how they interact with the human body.
• Took flow cytometry from T-Cell data and entered it into Excel and typed out protocols.
• Meticulously recorded data and maintained accuracy of information.
• Our research concluded that T Cells and how they interact, also relates to how they fail when cancer ensues.
Il Fornaio Restaurant, San Diego, CA June 2015 – Sep 2015
• Greeted customers and welcomed them in for dining at Il Fornaio.
• Assisted guests in finding adequate seating for their group.
• Communicated with colleagues to ensure efficient seating and turn around time of restaurant tables.
• Addressed and resolved any concerns or problems that restaurant guests encountered.
graduate, bachelor degree