Aspiring Fashion Professional with Personal Assistant and Retail Experience
Aspiring Fashion Business professional with experience as a Personal Assistant, Performer, and Arts Administrator. Eager to apply leadership skills, creativity, and passion to the commercial Fashion Industry.
WORK HISTORY Educator, 09/2019 to Current
Lululemon - New York City, NY
• Provides guests with education on technical elements of products and enhances guest experience through connecting with them at all points of the shopping process.
• Facilitated in training of new Educators.
• Experiential Team: Assisted in Programming and Administration of a variety of community outreach and creative events.
Personal Assistant, 08/2018 to 01/2020 Elon Performing Arts - Elon, NC
• Assisted Program Coordinator Catherine McNeela with the day-to-day functions of the Music Theatre Program, including the management of meetings, schedules, and emails.
• Organized the Senior Music Theatre class's Senior Seminar Casting Director/Agent Series including the room, board, travel, and itineraries for ten industry professionals.
• Assisted in the selection of incoming Music Theatre applicants.
• Acted as a liaison between faculty and students.
Processing Assistant Leader, 08/2015 to 05/2018 Elon University Admissions - Elon, NC
• Facilitated the training and progress of new employee, and oversaw them in the office.
• Responsible for recalculating applicant grade point average in preparation for admissions decision and preparing applications for review.
Development Intern, 05/2017 to 08/2017 Blumenthal Performing Arts Center - Charlotte, NC
• Assisted the Development Department with aspects of various fundraising activities for the performing arts.
• Programming: assisted in the planning of the inaugural summer of “Sounds on the Square,” which showcased various local musicians.
• Also, facilitated in Charlotte's first “Hamilton Sing Along” which had nearly one thousand participants.
• Education: Worked a variety of Special Events in the Education Department including assisting the Director of the “Blumey Awards” and the Arts for All program.