Ashley Michelle Romero
xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx |
Houston, TX 77072
A Spanish speaking bilingual, who is a dedicated and motivated college student . Seeking a part-time entry level position where I can utilize my experience and knowledge, as well, as grown within the company.
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, HOUSTON, TEXAS August 2018 – Present
Bachelor of Science
HOUSTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE, HOUSTON, TEXAS January 2017 – April 2018
Pharmacy Technician program
HOUSTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE, HOUSTON, TEXAS October 2016 - December 2016
Certified Nursing Assistant program
HOUSTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE, HOUSTON, TEXAS June 2013 – May 2015
Associates in Arts
ALIEF EARLY COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL, HOUSTON, TEXAS August 2011 – June 2015
High School Diploma
MACY’S INC, HOUSTON, TEXAS December 2015 – Present
● Direct maintenance and shoe retrieval activities.
● Ensure recovery of shoe sales floor and scan inventory back into stock.
● Attend to customer’s needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached.
ALIEF ISD, HOUSTON, TEXAS January 2017 – June 2017
AVID Tutor January 2016 - May 2016
● Assist students in any subject area, by being familiar with students’ textbooks and materials.
● Lead peer critique groups that underscore the principle of collaborative learning.
● Participate in all required trainings, professional development sessions, and meetings.
WALGREENS COMPANY, HOUSTON, TEXAS September 2016 - May 2017
Customer Service Associate/Beauty Advisor/Designated heater
● Scan-outs according to assigned department, put up re-shops, and help with facing the entire store.
● Help-out with IC3’s and assists customers in all their needs.
● Help out in the pharmacy department with drive-thru, IC3’s, and inputting customer information.
COMMUNITY SERVICE/VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
MEMORIAL HERMANN HOSPITAL-SOUTHWEST, Houston, Texas July 2016 – July 2018
● Help nurses in each floor under the supervision of the charge nurse.
● Help with administrative paper work, such as, answering the phone, providing water, filing in the daily charts, and etc. Direct contact with patients.
● Direct patients to visit their family members.
● Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certifications: Word Document, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel.
● Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified and CPR Certified.