• Portland Monthly Magazine Portland, OR
Editorial Intern January 2019 – May 2019
• Write content, stories, and write-ups for both digital and print mediums.
• Conduct interviews via phone and in-person for news stories.
• Fact-check and edit the work of staff and contributors.
• Collaborate at weekly meetings regarding upcoming content, brainstorming creative ideas, and deadline management.
• Assist with local photoshoots for magazine spreads.
• Pitch new stories, headlines, and ideas to editors.
• Hart Wagner LLP Portland, OR
Associate Attorney June 2018 – December 2018
• Prepare, consult, and depose expert and lay witnesses.
• Work with national claims departments and regional clients to establish case strategy.
• Research and draft briefs, motions, and pleadings to Washington and Oregon Courts.
• GEICO Portland Staff Counsel Portland, OR
In-House Counsel September 2017 – June 2018
• Prepare expert and lay witnesses in anticipation of trial, and litigate jury trials.
• Work with large national claim’s department team to resolve cases.
• Draft regular reports to clients concerning testimony, case progression, and proposed resolution.
• Post & Schell, P.C. Harrisburg, PA
Associate Attorney November 2012 – June 2016
• Attend hearings and testimony for administrative law proceedings involving a variety of employment situations.
• Conduct hundreds of depositions of lay and expert witnesses.
• Compose, submit, and argue motions before the courts.
• Widener University Commonwealth Law School Harrisburg, PA
Juris Doctor May 2010
• Member of Trial Advocacy Honor Society
• Litigated successful pro-bono criminal trials for Lebanon County.
• The Pennsylvania State University University Park, PA
• B.A. in Telecommunications May 2006
• Dean’s List; GPA: 3.4.