Arts Administration Resume
Energetic creative seeking an entry level arts administrative position. Highly adaptable multitasker with a
strong work ethic that values attention to detail and excellent customer service. An independent self-starter
with an ability to work independently or as part of a team.
DANCER/TEACHER/CHOREOGRAPHER — 2015-PRESENT
- Created and taught 16 different works for various dance recitals, choreographic presentations, and
- Selected and edited music. Worked with specialists to design costumes and lighting cues.
- Assisted with backstage and front of house duties during productions.
- Created and maintained a personal website and social media accounts.
THESIS FILM DIRECTOR, BUTLER UNIVERSITY; INDIANAPOLIS, IN — 2017
- Choreographed and directed 10 minute dance film.
- Scheduled and managed all aspects of production— casting, rehearsaling, location scouting, costume
design and creation, shooting, editing.
- Effectively communicated research, process, and outcome through thesis paper and a formal
presentation at Butler University’s Undergraduate Research Conference.
ARTS ADMINISTRATION INTERN, VISCERAL DANCE CHICAGO; IL — SUMMER 2016
- Designed and managed promotional materials and social media content.
- Obtained working knowledge of MindBody, a scheduling and payment software.
- Assisted studio manager, youth program director, and artistic director with daily administrative tasks.
- Represented company and sold merchandise with a booth at Chicago Dance Connection.
DIRECTOR OF STUDENT SHOWCASE, BUTLER BALLET; INDIANAPOLIS, IN — 2015-2016
- Organized and oversaw the production of a 12 choreographer showcase. Delegated responsibilities
to four committee members.
- Worked closely with the Stage Manager and Chair of Dance Department to create and distribute
production information through email and meetings.
- Assisted with load-in and strike of the black box theater.
- Created a “How To” manual for future directors.
BUTLER UNIVERSITY, INDIANAPOLIS, IN — BACHELOR OF SCIENCE 2017
DANCE AND ARTS ADMINISTRATION, CUM LAUDE
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign,
Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Strong written and oral communication
Youth Program Director, Visceral Dance Center
(502) 641 - 3938
Cinematographer and Editor, Thesis Film
(614) 563 - 6874
arts administration, dance, assistant, social media