Livermore, CA 94551
B.F.A with concentration in pictorial Art; spring 2013. San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
B.A Philosophy; spring 2013.
RELATED COURSEWORK: English, ESL, color theory, beginning and advance drawing, beginning and advance painting, beginning sculpture, Art history, and Child Development.
Fine Art Teacher: Bravo Arts Academy; Riverdale and Ogden locations, UT. 09/ 2017 – 04/2019.
• Instruct and guided students ages 5 to 14 to perform works of arts.
• Implemented art curriculum for each individual and recorded their progress.
• Encouraged and inspired personal growth for each unique child.
• Displayed students ‘artwork and provided opportunities for a showcase in private community art shows.
• Kept parents well informed about student’s progress with daily feedback, weekly assessment, and two-yearly parent meeting.
Preschool teacher: Bravo Arts Academy Riverdale and Ogden locations, UT. 09/ 2017 – 04/2019.
• Facilitated activities for two classes preschool creating a safe environment for creative expression for youth ages 2-5.
• Demonstrated regular and prompt attendance to ensure a consistent focus on student learning.
• Participated in faculty and professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops.
• Applied and enforced student discipline in accordance with school regulations and handbook.
• One-on-one meetings with director once per week to discuss student progresses and teacher assessment.
Art teacher Aid for individuals with disability, Sacramento, CA 04/2014 - 04/2015.
• Collaborate throughout each day with team, sharing responsibility for all students at all times.
• Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning style.
• Oversee process of maintaining and storing all art supplies.
Computer: Proficient in PC and Mac, Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Power Point, and Internet Research.
Strong interpersonal Skills emphasizing tact, patience and courtesy; ability to establish a professional, effective rapport with students
Knowledge on effective classroom management techniques
Ability to meet deadlines, work on multiple projects, and coordinate the work of others
Ability to manage multiple tasks in organized manner.
Foreign Language: Bilingual in Portuguese and English, Limited working proficiency in Spanish.
Member, Honor Society, The National Society of Leadership and Success. Spring 2011- current.