ASSISTANT TO THE DEPARTMENT HEAD — PRATT INSTITUTE (UNDER JANE SOUTH) — 2019
• Designed promotional material and took photos of events
• Assisted in exhibition management — art handling, documentation, hanging and organizing, assisting curator and organizer, handling and shipping of artwork, all schedule and deadline sensitive.
FREELANCE ARTIST — SELF EMPLOYED — 2014-PRESENT
• Working with paying customers in and outside of the art world
• Sales of artwork and how to sell a product
• Artwork handling and shipping
STUDIO MONITOR — PRATT INSTITUTE — 2017-2019
• Monitoring and organizing the school studios to make sure they were in functioning order for professors
• Cleaning, organization, attention to detail, studio safety, and communication with students and
professors were some of my responsibilities
VOLUNTEER — BUTLER INSTITUTE OF AMERICAN ART, BOARDMAN OHIO — 2015-2017
• Working events — coordinating with leaders and team members to improve the event, organizing,
monitoring, and cleaning up afterwards
• Teachers aid at the arts day camp — monitoring students, assisting teachers with crafts, aiding in efficiency
Bachelor of Fine Arts (2021, expected) GPA 3.92
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, New York
Minor in Museum and Gallery Practices
Pre-college Certificate of Completion
Maryland Institute College of Art, Summer 2016 Illustration
Early College Program Certificate of Completion School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Summer 2015 Figure Painting
• Archive Fever
• Graphic Design 1 and 2
• Time and Movement (video) • Photo 1
• Painting 1 - 4
• Writing About Arts and Culture
• Art Since the Sixties (contemporary art history) • Fine Art Seminar
ART RELATED SKILLS
• Proficient in Photoshop, Premier Pro, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, and Mac interfaces.
• Extensive knowledge of art methods such as: silk-screen, intaglio, painting techniques and materials, woodblock printmaking, drawing techniques and materials, ceramics, wood working and working with saws, graphic design and black and white film photography.
• Knowledge of art history; has taken survey of art history and modern art history classes, as well as independent research.
• Extensive knowledge of archiving — took and archive class which included many field trips and interactive assignments.
• Has taken photography and graphic design classes as well as fine art classes, and has an extensive knowledge of design properties and editing.
• Has successfully applied for and received the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grant twice, and has applied for multiple grants.
• Attended two residencies (one in France and one in Ireland) where I learned about the art world expectations and functions of non-profits. In addition, I gave a lecture and studio visit at the Ireland residency (Greywood Arts).
Interpersonal skills, outgoing and friendly , willing to learn and observe, professionalism, ability to sell a product, sales and retail experience, excellent communication skills, desire to grow a career, dedication, diligence, attention to detail, experience in working events, graphic design experience, excellent at talking
on and answering phones, punctual.
gallery, artist, student, internship, curating, assisting curator, sales