Passionate story teller that brings brand identities to life through engaging content. Ability to understand business priorities and professionally translate ideas into powerful advertising campaigns and visually stunning art. Recognized for creating visually distinctive and engaging imagery for Fortune 500 Companies.
• Key creative on large production projects for Fortune 500 Companies (i.e., Nike)
• Create compelling imagery for e-commerce catalog and lifestyle. Working from end-to-
• Lead production artist for Nike’s Brand line-ups in: NBA, MLB, and NFL ( producing
~75,000 Images per year).
• Freelance Art Director / Photographer at Columbia Sportswear and Nike SB Brand.
• Art Directed photoshoots and helped make creative decisions from pre-to-post
production for E-commerce imagery.
• Created 3d renders for motion design.
• Photographed moods that fit for the standards of clientele’s company or brand.
• Experienced photographer and designer for full scale advertisement campaigns.
• Responsible for the overall visual aspects of advertisement campaigns and coordinated
the work of other creative staff (i.e., Art Direction, Graphic designers, Photographers,
Retouchers, and/or Modeling).
• Photographed lifestyle/fashion shoots for business and company campaigns.
• Created workflows for clients to help make their production seamless and efficient.
• Digitally archived and FTP’d large amounts of images and media to be delivered on hard
drives to clients internationally.
SENIOR PRODUCTION ARTIST NIKE INC.
• Collaborated with different Nike designers to create mood boards for designs and Ad campaigns.
• Managed and mentored junior creatives in large production projects.
• Helped with choosing a curating photography for use in production pipeline.
• Worked in a team for a common goal to get customer facing imagery on a global scale. • Created NBA, MLB, and NFL License Apparel content and e-commerce photographs for
their global market.
• Fluent in Adobe Suite to edit and prepare graphic logos and apparel schematics for
• Transcribed Adobe actions and scripts into an automated workflow.
• Generated and wrote Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s) used as training manuals
for junior creatives.
• Collaborated with Directors and Producers to assess incoming products per-season.
PRODUCTION ARTIST BEARDED LADY PRODUCTIONS 2015-2016
• Created estimates and negotiated prices with clients.
• Oversaw daily operations, company logistics, and finances.
• Assisted digital creative team with designs, photoshoots, and layouts for photo
• Supervised production crew in on-set digital tech services, post-production
composites, and archiving of final images.
ART DIRECTION, PROBLEM SOLVER, CRITICAL THINKER, TECHNICAL APTITUDE, LEADERSHIP, EXPLORER
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, ADOBE IN-DESIGN, ADOBE LIGHTROOM, ADOBE BRIDGE, CAPTURE PRO, MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE
NIKON, CANON, PRO-PHOTO, IQ SETS, HASSELBLAD, PAUL C. BUFF, DJI DRONE, MAC,
COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR HARLEY DAVIDSON SEI-BELLA
AND MANY OTHERS
ACADEMY OF ART INSTITUTE MFA: PHOTOGRAPHY GRADUATED: JUNE 2014
BROOKS INSTITUTE BFA: INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC
GRADUATED: JUNE 2011
art director, photographer, 3d designer, designer,