Arden Noto Resume
15425 Sherman Way, Apt 302
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Driven and detail-oriented graduate with an accelerated writing degree completed in three years. Quick learner with a strong interest in stand-up comedy, comedy writing, script writing, and talent acquisition.
Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Writing
Minors: Women & Gender Studies; Communication Studies
Ithaca College – Information Technology Service Desk Consultant
Graduated May 2019 GPA: 3.8
Ithaca, NY Aug. 2017 - May 2019
● Offered multi-channel customer service for all faculty, staff, and students on campus.
● Answered phones, emails and walk-in requests.
● Provided troubleshooting services for a variety of hardware, programs, platforms, and servers.
● Gave follow-up assistance for individuals with outstanding service issues.
Ithaca College – First Year Residential Experience Student Associate Ithaca, NY Aug. 2017 - Sept. 2018
● Worked with residential life faculty to create diversity and inclusion events for first-year students.
● Developed learning initiatives for the diversity and inclusion portion of events.
● Designed posters advertising the event and distributed them to residence halls.
● Proctored events and worked with students to ensure all learning outcomes were met.
IC Stand-Up Club Jan. 2016 - May 2019 Spectrum, LGBTQIA+ campus organization Sept. 2016 - May 2019
president, Sept. 2017 - May 2018 Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Bomgar Remote Connection, Google Programs, Coverage, Editing,
Proof-Reading, Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram.
Dean’s List: Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Fall 2018, Spring 2019
Delta Lambda member, National Honor Society for Women & Gender Studies Lambda Pi Eta member, National Honor Society for Communication Studies Lilliam Babbitt Hyde Scholarship 2017, John Harcourt Scholarship 2018 Magna Cum Laude Graduate
writing, comedy, comedy writing, film, graduate, entertainment, talent, screenwriting