Annie Hardy Resume
25 Memorial Pkwy SW
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Obtain a professional position with your business where I can use my experience and education to help meet and surpass its goals.
University of West Florida
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Recreation and Resort ManagementGraduated - May 2015
Course work included:
-Human Resources-Business and Professional Communication
North West Florida State College
Associate of ArtsGraduated - May 2013
Pre Nursing courses included:
-Statistics-Bright Futures Scholarship
Ft Walton Beach High SchoolGraduated - June 2010
-Honors Student-3.5 GPA
-AHLA Managing Front Office Operations Certificate
-AHLA Management of Food and Beverage Operations Certificate
-AHLA Financial Decision Making Certificate
-AHLA Marketing Certificate
Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and courteous manner at all times Microsoft Office to include, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
File Keeping and Office Management
HR and Payroll Experience using company accounting software such as, Salonbiz Point of Sale Systems (restaurant and retail management order systems)
Ability to work well with people from various disciplines and multiple locations Organized with an ability to set priorities and use time effectively
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency Strong telephone and customer service skills
Kindred at Home Healthcare2016- Present
• Maintain referral logs and intake packets accurately
• Receive initial referrals from MDs, social workers, discharge planners and other sources and assess referred patient for potential home care needs, including home equipment needs
2 | P a g e
• Use clinical operational software inputs, review and complete all patient referrals. Follow up on any pending referrals until complete and scheduled
• Assist with medical record trafficking, filing, mailings as per state, federal and agency policy
• Meet the immediate needs of customers on the phone- pertinent patients, families, care centers, doctors
Ali’s Bistro (Once known as Ciao Bella)2011 - 2016 Server/Bartender/Customer Service:
• Sound knowledge of food and beverage products and experience in managing bartending of high volume bars.
• Greet all customers pleasantly and maintain record of their orders.
• Manage order register and point of sale for each individual guest.
• Ensured accurate billings for customers and collected payment.
• Evaluated age verification process for all customers to avoid underage drinking.
• Maintain accountability for all bar beverages served in the restaurant.
• Maintain neat and clean restaurant areas at all times.
• Train new hires on serving procedures and restaurant opening and closing responsibilities
As You Like It Salon and Spa - Aveda2011 - 2015 Operations Manager:
• Responsible for inventory management which included regular review of inventory levels, determination of the appropriate stock level required, and ordering and receiving stock for the Salon.
• Assisted Salon owner with the administration of payroll which included time sheet review, review for accuracy regarding tips and retail sales commission, processing of payroll, preparation of employee checks and submittal of direct deposits to banking institutions as required.
• Tabulated the daily sales receipts, logged into the accounting system for inventory control, and responsible for making the Company bank deposits.
• Acted as the lead for retail sales which included assisting other front desk personnel with promotion and selling of the salon products, assisting clients with determining their needs, and scheduling clients based on those needs.
• Prepared the Staff schedules and reviewed resumes and interviewed when new Front Desk personnel were required.
• Created candidate questionnaires and interview questions for potential front desk staff
• Created for the Salon, a set of policies and procedures for the front desk work duties as well as the Stylist duties and expectations. This included being responsible for training current and new personnel on these policies and procedures. Also responsible for updates as required.
• In absence of owners, conducted staff meetings which included status of sales, new product promotions, expectations, and training on sales techniques to entice customer purchases.
Lively Cinema 102006 – 2011
• Assisted Management in the coordination of operations.
• Pulled, counted and reconciled cash, cash equivalents, and coupons from individual drawers.
• Prepared deposits and drawer banks.
• Modeled and communicated expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
-AHLA Club at UWF
-Volunteering for Children in Crisis
-Serious Business in New Orleans, LA
2 | P a g e
-Emerald Coast’s Finest Destin, FL
Hospitality, hard worker, animal lover, dedicated, compassionate, proficient